First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
its a Napier backroads tent that attaches to the back of the jeep. I had already built a platform in the back of the jeep to sleep on but thought this would be a plus to have, and well I sent it back after this trip. it was just too time consuming setting it up and attaching it by myself. its also a tent and was very noisy at night and I must have giant ears cuz I hear everything and anything lol including 1 night where I was awoken by a mouse that got stuck underneath the tent and I had to get out of the jeep at 3am and lift up the tent enough where I was able to grab him/her and carefully send him/her the other direction and so I think I'll stick to just keeping it simple on my platform.

I meant to add in my original post that my base jeepy did very well in 4wd on the rougher trails. I didn't get any of them on camera cuz everything in the jeep was flying around as u can imagine lol.

I averaged 24-25 mpg for the couple hundred mile trip for those curious which is right inline with my other long trips. Im hoping to get an aux fuel tank so I can have a 1000 mile range.
its a Napier backroads tent that attaches to the back of the jeep. I had already built a platform in the back of the jeep to sleep on but thought this would be a plus to have, and well I sent it back after this trip. it was just too time consuming setting it up and attaching it by myself. its also a tent and was very noisy at night and I must have giant ears cuz I hear everything and anything lol including 1 night where I was awoken by a mouse that got stuck underneath the tent and I had to get out of the jeep at 3am and lift up the tent enough where I was able to grab him/her and carefully send him/her the other direction and so I think I'll stick to just keeping it simple on my platform.

I meant to add in my original post that my base jeepy did very well in 4wd on the rougher trails. I didn't get any of them on camera cuz everything in the jeep was flying around as u can imagine lol.

I averaged 24-25 mpg for the couple hundred mile trip for those curious which is right inline with my other long trips. Im hoping to get an aux fuel tank so I can have a 1000 mile range.
Thanks. I’m set up to sleep in the Jeep too, and I’ll just stay that way, I reckon. I just mostly use my backpacking gear, plus a cooler (ARB Fridge arriving Wednesday!). I like simple. If you find the tent a hassle, I’m sure I would too.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
might need one of these but looks like it would interfere with Freedom top removal?
There is enough slack and space to easily remove and install the freedom tops without removing the shade, big reason I got one.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
nice job. how was the fitment of the flow master delete pipe? there's a bunch of dudes here that have had problems. have they got any better?
Well it's hard to say...... installing with torn ribs did not help. I will adjust it some more when I'm in better shape.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Minty JL, post: 781042, member: 34815" ….. on my 12 mile trip to get Friday night pizza
Pizza run, huh... sooooo whatcha lightin' up there, Jeremy?

lighter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pizza, yes. We so it every Friday.

Lighter, a tool to use for heat shrink tubing; when wiring stuff.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well i came to a bunch of Amazon boxes yesterday......so even with torn ribs I got to work......my neighbor/battle buddy came to rescue at the end. Either way......picture time.

More function and turbo sounds. Now the turbo can exhale.......its going to be an MPG monster around town. Was getting close to 30mpgs on my 12 mile trip to get Friday night pizza

IMG_20190726_182205.jpg

IMG_20190726_182130.jpg

IMG_20190726_182244.jpg

IMG_20190726_182819.jpg

IMG_20190727_100139.jpg

IMG_20190726_202821.jpg
I had the Flowmaster delete pipe and loved it. However, the state of Comifornia and the wife (who owns said Jeep) did not... :(

reldausa

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR Billet Silver
Well i came to a bunch of Amazon boxes yesterday......so even with torn ribs I got to work......my neighbor/battle buddy came to rescue at the end. Either way......picture time.

More function and turbo sounds. Now the turbo can exhale.......its going to be an MPG monster around town. Was getting close to 30mpgs on my 12 mile trip to get Friday night pizza

IMG_20190726_182819.jpg
Has flowmaster fixed the issue of the same diameter fitting? Most of the complaints about the axle back flowmaster are that it doesnt fit! Thanks

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Flowmaster delete pipe and loved it. However, the state of Comifornia and the wife (who owns said Jeep) did not... :(
Yeah the wifey isn't in love with it either.......so I'll leave it on for a while and hope it grows on her.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Has flowmaster fixed the issue of the same diameter fitting? Most of the complaints about the axle back flowmaster are that it doesnt fit! Thanks
Yeah it didn't slip on like I was hoping either.

motor12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
retired
Changed the rear diff. lube. have 4150 miles on the odometer. Have the LSD and wanted to be sure there were no metal chunks moving around in the lube. Used Mobile 1 and the Mopar friction additive. Everything checked out OK .

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
A way to make fire is one of the things that a man should never be without.

On his person, if possible. I always have a mini-Bic in my pocket. I don’t smoke. Anything.

Don’t use it much, but when you need it, there is no substitute for it.

And you might really need it.