What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Installed some Pro Comp 2x2 Cube Flood Led Lights w/ZroadZ lower A pillar brackets - haven't wired them up yet because I am comtemplating dropping another $220 (discounted dealer price) on a half cubby/aux 4 switch setup from Mopar (looks like Rubis under window controls) - instead of doing the traditional rocker switch it came with -

ledlights.jpg

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Killed my self on Saturday to install EVO stage 4 plus 3.5" lift kit, EVO quarter pounder with stinger bumper and warn zeon 10s winch. Now just need to install EVO rear tire carrier and pick up my tires this Saturday. I know no pics... Looks funny with stock 33" tires, will have to wait until this weekend. The lift install was about as bad as I remember lifting solid axles when replacing control arms. Pain in the butt at home with just jack and stands and one person. Next home purchase definitely getting a lift installed getting old sucks.

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Glad to hear the TAZER is working for you. Does anyone know if I have to put on all my doors to do the re-boot or can I just put on and plug in my drivers door?
Quoting myself... For those wondering you do just need to put on the front door for the tazer. I swear I had to adjust the speedometer 6 or 7 times before I got it right. At first I was going the wrong way :) So far it is working great. As far as air pressure, I told my wife that a higher pressure will wear out the middle of the tires faster, have a rougher ride but get better gas mileage. Of course the opposite is true also with lowering the pressures. So we decided to leave it at 32 psi for five fill ups and then lower them to 28 psi for five fill ups and then see the difference. I'll let you know.

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I put the leather dash from the JT launch edition in my JLUR. :)

20190723-182744366-ios.jpg?t=1563907602&_ga=2.59869422.2141099627.1563907525-572204415.jpg

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I got my smoked side markers yesterday from Amazon but it doesn't come with that one time use clip on bottom of the fender liner.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? {filename}
:whatsgoingon: Anyone know where I can get some?

JLU-Riptide

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
That’s great,they’re taking care of you. keep in mind you’ll also need front and rear adjustable track bar so you can center your axles, if you got that much lift they’ll definitely be off. My buddies sport s was off almost an inch.

They just got the track bar installed today ;)

rkv34

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 3.6L MT Sting Gray, 2016 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Glad to hear the TAZER is working for you. Does anyone know if I have to put on all my doors to do the re-boot or can I just put on and plug in my drivers door?
I was able to do it without putting the door on. Just wait until the dash goes all the way off (takes around a minute) before you turn it back on.

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR