What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
It ain't gonna stop, and it's only just begun. Obviously, I don't know how handy you are with a wrench, but doing all the modifications, installs, oil changes, etc. yourself are much more fun and even more satisfying.

And... only 2 grand?
funny.gif
Me when I realize how much I spent
along a 20 month span..around 5-6k

att_152600093734768.gif

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
That "issue" has multiple threads of its own elsewhere on the forum - and trust me, I had my dealer check the list of Jeeps that were on that train as soon as the regional guys made it available...(it wasn't on that train)
I know... the story made the rounds here a couple weeks ago. It was more... cruel humor. ;)
I'll take the demerit.

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Looks great! Did you plastidip the hinges or were those wrapped too? Love that look.
Thank you! The hinges were already black, and I like the contrast so we just didn’t get them wrapped, hood hinges too. I originally wanted the genders wrapped too, but that wouldn’t work and I actually like it better with the black contrast.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They said they couldn't do that. I didn't ask if it was because they couldn't do it or if for liabilty they shouldn't. If my TAZER doesn't pan out I'll go the dealer route but more firmly. Thanks for the advice!

Medsker
I have the tazer jl mini it works great. You won’t have to deal with dealership anymore. I run 30 psi warmed up so it starts out 27-28 so I set my tpms to 25 and I never hear from it.....:)

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the "no pic" post - i hate them myself. This is my last week of summer, so doing a few small mods. Today i did "poly-fill" in the sub and put some spare dynomat around the sub. We have the Premium sound system. I have read posts that it makes a big difference. For the $3 at Wal-Mart and leftover Dynomat i had, i can say that i think i just wasted 1.5hrs on both Jeeps. It might make a SLIGHT difference, MAYBE on long drops, but we'll see. Dunno - maybe my ears are starting to get old :)

If anyone wants a reference for how to remove the sub box, i used this link. It's really just 1 screw and pull the rest -

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I have the tazer jl mini it works great. You won’t have to deal with dealership anymore. I run 30 psi warmed up so it starts out 27-28 so I set my tpms to 25 and I never hear from it.....:)
Glad to hear the TAZER is working for you. Does anyone know if I have to put on all my doors to do the re-boot or can I just put on and plug in my drivers door?

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
That’s above my pay grade. But if you reach out to @Rhinebeck01, he’d probably know.
His profile said he quit the forum back in May. I emailed Joe at Tazer a couple of hours ago about it but he hasn't got back to me. I assume he is busy enough it may take a couple of days for him to answer. I'll try to wait patiently :)

rubicon13

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2019