First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Busy day..

Rear PRP seat covers to match the fronts i bought.
Dang those PRP seat covers look nice. I keep going back and forth between buying cheap but effective Rough Country or springing for those PRP's

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Rigs looking good! How do you like the rk sway bar links, have you had a chance to put them to the test?
Thank you! I put them to the test last weekend on the trails and they seem to do to the job pretty well. Im still waiting on my friend amd i to connect to do some measurements on flex to see how much more articulation is achieved. The passenger side link doesn't seem to be straight and ive been meaning to post some pics and see if anyone else has had issues. It almost seems to bind at both end like its stressed due to the angle. I thought it might have been because of my axle being off but i measured it and its pretty center. I made sure the ends are straight and of equal length each side.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Dang those PRP seat covers look nice. I keep going back and forth between buying cheap but effective Rough Country or springing for those PRP's
They are top notch quality and once you install them they look factory. Not too bad to install yourself, along with a few choice "swear tools" to assist.

However, they are a marine grade vinyl so you might get some back sweat on a hot day with the top down. I did notice that while using a sun shade it cut down dramatically the sweat meter :) Even with that i still like them, and they fit great and add a nice interior upgrade and are easily maintainable with no fading.

danotje

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Rugged Ridge front sun shield (im looking for a full front to back option)
Try an @AlienSunshade full length. Military discounts available as well.

Super tight, looks great, solid materials. Nough said.

6E035240-526E-42D4-A2DE-E2627E434339.jpeg
5201F8E8-CB63-4949-9257-EC0BC25FB916.jpeg
AC605BF2-31C6-413E-A49A-26A2E4A36930.jpeg

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Try an @AlienSunshade full length. Military discounts available as well.

Super tight, looks great, solid materials. Nough said.

6E035240-526E-42D4-A2DE-E2627E434339.jpeg
5201F8E8-CB63-4949-9257-EC0BC25FB916.jpeg
AC605BF2-31C6-413E-A49A-26A2E4A36930.jpeg
That does look really nice, ill check in to them as well!

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
I have not, i know with the electronic sway bar disco there is not full drop so hopefully these work. I'll have one of my friends who has a JL rubi measure his vs mine and see what difference there is. He is still running stock suspension.
Any feedback?

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thank you, that will he the deciding factor of me buying it.
Per their website: "Once installed the JL4D never needs to be removed and works perfectly with your Hard or Soft top JL Wrangler."

Also, found this YT video of a guy putting his top back on:

TXRobD

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma, 2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Thank you, that will he the deciding factor of me buying it.
Hard top does fit over the Spiderweb Shade. I installed mine and it just stays on all the time. When the hardtop is on it blocks out the white and looks like you have a headliner. I can't say about the soft top because I don't have one. You have to order the one for a hard top. There will be a cutout for the freedom panels to lock in place. If you only have a soft top you can get one without the cutout.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Any feedback?
I hit the trails a weekend or so ago and they seemed to do their job. The trails we went on were not overly hard so they didn't really get put to the test. Im hitting Rausch Creek next weekend for 4 days and the true test will be there. Currently im having some angle issues on the passenger side link which seems to be causing what appears to be binding on the joint ends. I need to find the time to stop by Rock Krawler and have them look at it to make sure its ok. Driver side freely moves while the passenger side is very tight with minimal movement on the ends.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Hard top does fit over the Spiderweb Shade. I installed mine and it just stays on all the time. When the hardtop is on it blocks out the white and looks like you have a headliner. I can't say about the soft top because I don't have one. You have to order the one for a hard top. There will be a cutout for the freedom panels to lock in place. If you only have a soft top you can get one without the cutout.
I do like the idea of the headliner look. I have both soft top and hard top.

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
I hit the trails a weekend or so ago and they seemed to do their job. The trails we went on were not overly hard so they didn't really get put to the test. Im hitting Rausch Creek next weekend for 4 days and the true test will be there. Currently im having some angle issues on the passenger side link which seems to be causing what appears to be binding on the joint ends. I need to find the time to stop by Rock Krawler and have them look at it to make sure its ok. Driver side freely moves while the passenger side is very tight with minimal movement on the ends.
Thanks
I'm surprised the OEM hasn't put out "improvement numbers" with varying lift heights.