OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Installed my new set of 35s on standard Rubi rims that I bought from great forum member @19 JLUR Bright Whit3 !
Love the new stance, I know it wouldn’t work well offroad but it works for us; they do rub when I’m turning the wheels to the max, I think I’ll need wheel spacers to fix it, and possibly a lift kit (was considering 2.5” spacer kit by RC (Not sure that’ll really fix the rubbing though).
Thoughts ?

6BBEE621-373D-48AA-A829-9C1A2FE1F3A7.jpeg
Don’t worry about spacers. Adjust the steering stops just a couple turns and that will fix the rubbing issues. You won’t even notice it.

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Yesterday I went in for the 1st oil change, 3100 miles. When I picked it up, I noticed the invoice showed 6 qrts. So we had a discussion about 5 qrts in the manual. SM agreed there was some conflicting info out there, so we checked the dip stick, and it was exactly where it was suppose to be. So I said good enough and went home. About an hour later I thought I would back up the Jeep in the garage, since the hardtop is hanging in way, and double check the oil level. Boy did I get a surprise. The whole underside was actually dripping oil. I double checked the pan drain plug, it was tight. Called the dealer and SM said, oh yeah....the tech didn't screw down the filter cover all the way and spewed about 2 quarts everywhere...we thought we had cleaned it all up. I brought it back for a full detail, and they gave me credit for a 2nd detail anytime in the future. I respectfully and calmly put the screws to him, and the SM was very professional. We've been taking our Cherokee in for oil changes and service and never had a problem. SMH

20190626_172910.jpg

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday I went in for the 1st oil change, 3100 miles. When I picked it up, I noticed the invoice showed 6 qrts. So we had a discussion about 5 qrts in the manual. SM agreed there was some conflicting info out there, so we checked the dip stick, and it was exactly where it was suppose to be. So I said good enough and went home. About an hour later I thought I would back up the Jeep in the garage, since the hardtop is hanging in way, and double check the oil level. Boy did I get a surprise. The whole underside was actually dripping oil. I double checked the pan drain plug, it was tight. Called the dealer and SM said, oh yeah....the tech didn't screw down the filter cover all the way and spewed about 2 quarts everywhere...we thought we had cleaned it all up. I brought it back for a full detail, and they gave me credit for a 2nd detail anytime in the future. I respectfully and calmly put the screws to him, and the SM was very professional. We've been taking our Cherokee in for oil changes and service and never had a problem. SMH

20190626_172910.jpg
That sucks. It’s so many stories like this is why I avoid dealer service, even though Jeep wave is free for awhile. #DIY:rock:

rubicon13

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2019
Thanks for the info!

I've run 38-40x13.50r17 load C/D on my past few jeeps. I'm looking to buy a Gladiator so I figured I'd give 20s a shot. I'll most likely do 37x12.50. So there will be decent sidewall.
I think the gladiator with 37s and 20s will look great and ride fine. Post some pics whenever you get it! Id love to see the finished rig

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU

20190626_172910.jpg

The reason you see so many issues with light duty repairs or maintenance is because the service department gives it to interns. The more experienced mechanics work on tougher repairs

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Drivin her around after lift\alignment... the way it should be.. Doors off .
Them red wheels against the white looks reeeeaaaallly nice. Sharp.

A white cat with a red collar in the picture would give it an even sexier look.