First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
I’ve had my eye on these, please let me know how they do for ya.
Will do! Im heading to Rausch Creek for a weekend so they will get tested out there.

Brmbll007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in Fire cracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Question. My Rock Krawler rear upper control arms tend to pivot in with normal driving. Is this normal or do I need to make an adjustment?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
It will definitely make camping a bit easier. If you build it like mine, I used 3 4x4 sheets of 1/2 plywood to build the drawers. I'm going to weight them when I get home to see how much it added.
Well those sheets weigh like 20-25 lbs each, so only 60-75 lbs total. Not bad at all! :like:

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Reinstalled my stock muffler today. I tried the Dynomax delete, but it was just loud in an annoying way. While I had the stock one off the Jeep, I went ahead and painted it black with a couple coats of high temp Rust-Oleum.

50E6DFAE-B5A2-485E-BC7B-3AF62E91F04F.jpeg

I also have been trying to deal with the glare off of the shifter knob. I cut some tinting film (35mm diameter for anyone wondering) and stuck it onto the shiny bit of the knob. Unfortunately, it’s made no difference. But now I know the dimensions and have a way of cutting the circle, I’ll try and find something matte.

AA3DC138-6524-4167-8298-72DD7545BF4B.jpeg

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Great. Thx!
I'm going to try and do a write up this week in a new thread on the interior mods section. Overall, the hardest part was trying to align the drawer slides so they worked properly.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Where did you order them from? Thanks
I bought them off a fellow member here. The part# is RK07140 and Morris4x4 Center sells them and a few other places.

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
I bought them off a fellow member here. The part# is RK07140 and Morris4x4 Center sells them and a few other places.
I haven't seen any before/after drop measurements yet from anyone including the OEM.

threeve

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Code Monkey
Had been riding 2.5 inch lift with stock tires. Finally installed new tires, 285/75R17, C load super smooth and quiet.

IMG_20190614_201306.jpg

IMG_20190614_201159.jpg
Those tires look great. I've been debating these vs 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZs, but since the Nittos come in load range C I think they'd fit my needs better. Great to hear they are working well for you!

Alexkin60

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RUBICON JLU
This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
Did Line-X my doors, put new fender flares(not %fineshed though), put metalcloak skid plate system and rear axel skid...fun stuff...
Plan to go to Idaho for Jeep Jamboree event this week.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
They're very close to a 33". We had it out for a drive last night, did a few circles in both directions with the wheel fully locked with no rubbing and drove over a few small bumps in the yard.The drive feels very close to stock.
Dude your engine is ridiculously clean lol
Inside and out...
Lol thank guys. Yes, my OCDness comes out sometimes, sorry. I hate dirty engine bats or maybe dirt in general. My past life as a detailer comes out! But yes, now my engine is clean inside too through that catch can! :)

Driving it around yesterday, maybe I’m getting placebo effect, but it seems to be driving around smoother, esp during accel.

Took off the dealer badge with my open box deal harbor freight heat gun and a plastic putty knife.

2r2sxmh.jpg

v6nlvd.jpg
Amen! This is a must! When I ordered mine new, I told the dealer under no circumstances will there be any form of advertisement of their dealership on my vehicle. None whatsoever, or the purchase contract is void. Lol. I had that all in writing btw. For real. ;)

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Lol thank guys. Yes, my OCDness comes out sometimes, sorry. I hate dirty engine bats or maybe dirt in general. My past life as a detailer comes out! But yes, now my engine is clean inside too through that catch can! :)

Driving it around yesterday, maybe I’m getting placebo effect, but it seems to be driving around smoother, esp during accel.

Amen! This is a must! When I ordered mine new, I told the dealer under no circumstances will there be any form of advertisement of their dealership on my vehicle. None whatsoever, or the purchase contract is void. Lol. I had that all in writing btw. For real. ;)
I do the same thing. I dont want a sticker or a plate frame.