What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Ctt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Where’d you get um from, they look great, I’d have to do red letters though, kinda my accent color.....:)
Thanks! Got them directly from roamoffroad. Quality seems to be good. We’ll see after a Utah winter. I originally had the letters red but didn’t Like the look as much. So I painted the back side of it to match my paint color. I’ll switch em back around to red if I get bored of the color.

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Sadly, I put the hardtop back on, as it's too hot here to have the top down, at least as far as I'm concerned. After running both tops over the past year, I have to say I vastly prefer the soft top.

I don't like how the hard top creaks and groans, so prefer the louder road noise that comes with the soft top. Not that I'm complaining, still love my jeep, even in the summer!

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Baja Indus. Squadron Pro's fog light replacement kit! with amber lense's and clear rock protectors. will get some better pics once I throw in the sport A pillar lights on!

image1.png

image2.png

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Baja Indus. Squadron Pro's fog light replacement kit! with amber lense's and clear rock protectors. will get some better pics once I throw in the sport A pillar lights on!
I’ve been looking at the Squadron Pros and didn’t know about the lens protectors. Where did you pick them up?

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I took her out topless!

My garage is my workshop, so I don’t have the space to hang a hoist for my hardtop. So with the inspiration and ideas of a few others I have designed my version, of a portable (moveable) hoist. By removing a couple of the bolts the whole thing folds up for storage, which was essential. I used simple 2x4 and one piece of 2x8, $22 hand wench off amazon, casters, plus a bunch of spare hardware I had lying around. The doors are hung on simple eyelet lag screws wrapped in vinyl tape.

IMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6841.jpg
GREAT idea! Nice job in construction. I would like to do something similar.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
put on the mopar locking lug nuts. it came with the jeep.

20190610_121834[1].jpg

20190610_123802[1].jpg

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Installed A- Pillar Baja Squadron Sports

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came with these as well, my dealer put them on for me but gave me the original lugnuts in the packaging. I've been meaning to put the non-locking lugnuts back on. I've seen people on the trail fighting with locking lugnuts because the indented pattern got clogged with mud that had hardened. Along the same lines, I have never heard of anyone getting their tires stolen, yet I know several people who have had their catalytic converter stolen so it's not like I live in some crime free area. I'd leave the locking lugnut on the spare, just in case, but I do wonder... is wheel/tire theft still a thing?
The more I think about it, the more I agree with you. I think I am going to swap back to the non-locking lug nuts on all but the spare too. The trail group I have went out with requires no locking lug nuts for the reasons you stated.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

MrMischief

i'm not in any area for tire theft either. i figured the lug nuts can sit on the shelf and collect dust or just put them on. i have a feeling that i would not be able to use them when i get a different set of wheels.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Ordered my UPR catch can... and also received my tube doors but haven’t had time to install them. Ugh. Sucks. Maybe tomorrow.

B0914B7C-4DDE-4EC6-9126-F4C5764ACB55.jpeg
7B3E6944-4A95-4090-9580-F4AF389B546B.jpeg

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
I haven't seen any threads on this and it is too simple to start one so here's what I did to my Jeep this weekend.

Been using the rear alot for storage and the soft top rear window is still pretty new and very tight. I don't mind the actual tightness because it will wear just fine with time and sun but I must have scratched my hands a dozen times by now on the sharp as !$*# corners of the part of the rear soft top window that secures it down.

My old TJ had rounded edges on these suckers but I guess the engineers skipped on this step with the premium soft top.
jeep top1.jpg

So I finally got fed up and took a pair of scissors and just snipped the sharp edges. Didn't even have to do any fancy rounding. Just a simple cut and now it is smooth and will no longer scratch my hands up!

jeep top 3.jpg