What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

TXRobD

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma, 2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Interior color conversion is a work in progress. My interior will never be all tan. So far, all of the upper removable pieces are now tan(krylon plastic fussion satin khaki). Hot Head panels are beige option. Lower half of interior is still black except the door panels and tailgate panel. Carpets will change to tan when color becomes available thur after market. Looking a seat covers, undecided as yet. "It’s a Jeep thing”. I don’t care if others like “My Jeep Thing" or not.
JL interior 1.jpg
JL interior ceiling 1.jpg
JL interior ceiling 2.jpg
JL interior 2.jpg
I like the tan with white. I think that red dash panel should be painted white to match your Jeep. Looking good!

sheram

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU RUBICON
Occupation
Retired
Finished making and installing a drop down Tailgate shelf. Light and simple, under $25 and all the stuff was from Lowe’s.. I think this is only good for 25 lbs. For now this will do for a place to set my tackle box when lake side at my favorite fishing spot. If I end up using it alot or need a heavier duty on,e I'll probably just buy one from Outback.
JL tailgate shelf 1.jpg
JL tailgate shelf 2.jpg
What did you use for that hinge?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Falcon 3.1 going on in a few minutes. Cant wait to feel this ride!

20190508_145139.jpg
Curious as a couple wheelers I really respect have said stay away from Teraflex and everything related; which would include Falcon.

POL

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0T
Curious as a couple wheelers I really respect have said stay away from Teraflex and everything related; which would include Falcon.

Curious to know why....

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Curious to know why....
All they say is lots of quality issues. But on here it seems quite a popular brand and I was looking as the Falcon 3.1's for my JLUR as well.....

Around here it's FOX and if you don't want to spend the $$$ you go Rancho.