What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Not today but on Sunday (first chance to post) did a few things. Installed my mopar sill guards, generic grab handles, center console organizer and finally used my top lift pro!
Looking at their website, it shows they're taking pre-orders for JL version. Do you have a JK version that works with JL hardtop?

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at their website, it shows they're taking pre-orders for JL version. Do you have a JK version that works with JL hardtop?
It’s universal, works for JK and JL. They make them in batches so I’m assuming the pre order is for their next batch.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
It’s universal, works for JK and JL. They make them in batches so I’m assuming the pre order is for their next batch.
Yup - they must be out of stock. :( Probably a prime time for people looking for them to go topless for the spring and summer.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I
5D20A919-285B-491B-BC63-AD276EF98E12.png
I am going to purchase the DV8 heat venting hood, where would I post my JL Rubicon hood and how do I find out a good asking price? TIA.

I just purchased a Rubicon Hood from Mopar for my Sahara, I Paid $734, so yours is likely worth $500-$600. I also looked at other hoods and being in the NW like you it was determined that the aftermarket hoods were not a great option for NW weather. There is no water management on these hoods. After talking to a couple aftermarket hood manufactures they too agreed that without proper water management for the vents they did not recommend their hoods for this climate..

Here is one of the other functional hoods I considered

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? {filename}

Myself I do not want all that NW rain draining on to the engine.

Lacroix1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara JL
I just purchased a Rubicon Hood from Mopar for my Sahara, I Paid $734, so yours is likely worth $500-$600. I also looked at other hoods and being in the NW like you it was determined that the aftermarket hoods were not a great option for NW weather. There is no water management on these hoods. After talking to a couple aftermarket hood manufactures they too agreed that without proper water management for the vents they did not recommend their hoods for this climate..

Here is one of the other functional hoods I considered

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? {filename}

Myself I do not want all that NW rain draining on to the engine.
Looks nice! What grill is that?

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Another one with the 1941 decal!

I ordered the solid black but after seeing you guys with the 1941 I'm not sure now

Darn it I cant make up my mind

How you like it?!
My gf said no to ANY decal. Looks like a "bandaid"

= /

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)