aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Got front windows tinted and had the rear brush guard installed. It took some time to have it clear the parking sensors.

D3E30477-8632-4B91-8BC9-42827577FE99.jpeg

A7A9C861-2563-4B3F-91DD-FA3A65AA8D41.jpeg

I just had to have the tint removed from the front to pass inspection in NY. I know I could have found someone to pass me but just didn't feel like getting hassled because of it.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Got this Draw-Tite Hitch installed from amazon. Pretty easy install. Used the Tekonsha Trailer harness as well https://amzn.to/2HKboOK

I like this hitch because it has the longer receiver to clear the tire etc.

IMG_0562.jpeg

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
received the Rancho diff sliders. Was thinking of painting them black to keep them stealth, but they do match the oem hooks spot on so just left it. Rear went on without issues. The front I did have to file a little bit on one of the ears. No biggie, but since its only being torqued down 15 ftlbs Id recommend taking the 5 minutes to make sure the U bolt drops down without issues and not hung up to get a false reading. Red loctite supplied. The stock bolts on diff had some red loctite, some pink color residue. I had no issue but just wanted to mention it.

IMG_3825.jpg

fullsizeoutput_620.jpeg

01YXlW+5QSia8232zVqBLg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_61f.jpeg

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
I just had to have the tint removed from the front to pass inspection in NY. I know I could have found someone to pass me but just didn't feel like getting hassled because of it.
If you get tints again I got a shop in Queens that will pass.

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
FC1556DD-7AEF-4A7A-A6EA-F6B7E1BBD913.jpeg

C41C1E85-5D10-4091-A88B-B694E2F975CC.png

Got a few of my decals installed. And finally got my Roam side steps put on. Really like them.
Another one with the 1941 decal!

I ordered the solid black but after seeing you guys with the 1941 I'm not sure now

Darn it I cant make up my mind

How you like it?!

Lowboy8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Another one with the 1941 decal!

I ordered the solid black but after seeing you guys with the 1941 I'm not sure now

Darn it I cant make up my mind

How you like it?!
I started out with ordering the solid black with “1941” inside it. My wife liked the die cut decal instead. So I went that way and I really like it now that it’s installed.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Roam step/sliders. Had to wait quite a while before they finally came out with the 2dr version.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_49a.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_49c.jpg

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
received the Rancho diff sliders. Was thinking of painting them black to keep them stealth, but they do match the oem hooks spot on so just left it. Rear went on without issues. The front I did have to file a little bit on one of the ears. No biggie, but since its only being torqued down 15 ftlbs Id recommend taking the 5 minutes to make sure the U bolt drops down without issues and not hung up to get a false reading. Red loctite supplied. The stock bolts on diff had some red loctite, some pink color residue. I had no issue but just wanted to mention it.

IMG_3825.jpg

fullsizeoutput_620.jpeg

01YXlW+5QSia8232zVqBLg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_61f.jpeg
Those look great and are going on my buy list. Stupid question: is there any diff fluid leakage when you pull the oem bolts? Did you have any trouble undoing those bolts given they had red locktite on them?

I looked online and they don't list prices. It also seems Rancho has to be ordered through your authorized local garage. Can I ask how much the diff sliders and rear shock/control arm skids cost? Thanks.

Last edited:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Snipe:

fullsizeoutput_620.jpeg
@aai

I have a utility mat, just like you have.. Geeeez, mine gets a lot of use and I'm sure glad I have one.

Got those curious about such a mat, here is a promo video on the one BedRug sells..

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Washed the salt off.
20190327_185305.jpg

And since I'm going away for a month, I got her set up with a babysitter.
20190327_185501.jpg

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Those look great and are going on my buy list. Stupid question: is there any diff fluid leakage when you pull the oem bolts? Did you have any trouble undoing those bolts given they had red locktite on them?

I looked online and they don't list prices. It also seems Rancho has to be ordered through your authorized local garage. Can I ask how much the diff sliders and rear shock/control arm skids cost? Thanks.
thanks, takes care of the lowest points on the vehicle and somewhat affordable. No diff fluid leak, looks to have a gasket and whatever they prepped it with. Yes saw some pinkish residue, bolts came out no problem. The ones that did feel like it was gummed up good I just ran them back in a few full turns then turned them back out. I use Summit Racing and JEGS a lot for parts since they have warehouses here in the east and prices are competitive. Unsure if we have a vendor/sponsor here. $450 or so shipped for everything.