Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't have some kind of tire arm brace your gonna eventually bend your back door from supporting all of the weight of that huge rear tire.

Yes, thanks, I’m aware, I’m being really careful with it, got the fix on my to do list, I’m recovering from just ordering all eight rk control arms...:facepalm:....:)

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I got the Jeep washed up today and was able to get some good pictures. I have recently installed Fishbone front and rear bumpers which meant I had to relocate my license plate, Ace Engineering license relication bracket was my answer for that, moved the camera to the mount, has an integrated third brake light and license plate light. I added the brake ring behind the spare tire, because I really like the looks of it, and it grabs your attention. Also, I got my JCR Offroad rock rails put on. I ordered the rails bare metal then had them coated, similar to Linex. The rails feel nice and sturdy, so we’ll see how they hold up.

7D33D49F-B0B7-48DC-816D-C582A4023E00.jpeg
Great looking rig. Have you thought about pulling the grill inserts and painting them black? Just curious

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
I decided to pull off the freedom panels the last two days and one got scratched....:crying: Is there some sort of scratch removal compound someone could recommend to remove/hide the scratch. I know I’m being a baby, but I’m sure someone out there has a miracle fix.

Thanks in advance,
Bob:like:
Try a product named "QUIXX." If your damage has not gone through the clear coat, this works well. However, deeper scratches through the clear coat are hard to fix.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking rig. Have you thought about pulling the grill inserts and painting them black? Just curious
Thanks! I hadn’t really thought about that, but now that you mention that... So, I have seen some others do it, you’re talking about the inserts that look grey? Including around the lights?

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Thanks! I hadn’t really thought about that, but now that you mention that... So, I have seen some others do it, you’re talking about the inserts that look grey? Including around the lights?
Yes.

red.png

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
Yes, thanks, I’m aware, I’m being really careful with it, got the fix on my to do list, I’m recovering from just ordering all eight rk control arms...:facepalm:....:)
Nice, she's a beauty.
I'm running 35's, need to regear, since I don't have a rubi, once these tires burn out and upgrade to 37's for sure. I put a pretty beefy arm mount on mine.

Jp3.jpg

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I think it’s a GREAT IDEA. - my big dog sits in the front seat and sets of the seatbelt. Warning - and I can use the bottle opener for my root beer

Lighten up
Finally someone gets it, ease up you seatbelt freaks, lots of applications for this product, but please feel free to preach about traffic safety some more...

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it’s a GREAT IDEA. - my big dog sits in the front seat and sets of the seatbelt. Warning - and I can use the bottle opener for my root beer

Lighten up
I don’t think his dog is driving,

I apologize, I know if someone chooses not to wear their seatbelt, that’s obviously their choice. It just hits too close because I have had 2 friends killed not wearing seatbelts, Their choice too.

I just wouldn’t brag about that choice

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally someone gets it, ease up you seatbelt freaks, lots of applications for this product, but please feel free to preach about traffic safety some more...
:CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

Matt2036

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Recommend 1.75"

They bolt right on, no mod needed

Jeep will handle little better also

Follow directions to the tee

You will love the spacers
When you say panel better do you mean on road, Offroad or both? Little more with gives it a little more stability you think?

Matt2036

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Added stubby antenna...lol

Also got some 3M clear protect and door sill guards but that will be added this weekend after Rubi's first wash.

20190321_170806.jpg
Is the radio reception better worse or the same as before?

Coopdeville

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
The covers look good. What happened to your transmission, how long did it take them to replace it?
I was just driving and then it wouldn’t get out of 2nd gear. Drove 50 miles to the dealership where I got it which is like 5 miles from my house and they’re exact words were that “it was toast”. It took 3.5 weeks to get it fixed because the transmissions for my Jeep were all on backorder from Chrysler.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Is the radio reception better worse or the same as before?
I only tried 1 channel that if I even listen to the radio, it would be it and it was the same. I didnt hear any loss or gain. It was purely aesthetic because the stock one was too long and would shake rather violently with the wind