What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
20190224_163014.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I learned just in the nick of time that my OEM JLUR fog lights mount differently and are not compatible with the aftermarket bumper, I selected, so I just bit the bullet and got some KC HiLiTES 4 in. Gravity LED G4 amber fog lights and side-stepped having to take that dreaded pile of plastic apart to retrieve the factory fogs and wiring harness. #forcedupgrade

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Don't know if you care but it seems your Ridge Grapplers are mounted wrong. Your rear passenger and spare tires are mounted with one sidewall design while your front passenger tire is mounted the opposite way. Sorry, my OCD demanded I mention this. Nice Jeep!
Yep, AFAIK, all the Nitto tires offer two sidewall options on each tire; I have the Ridge Grapplers and I went with his spare tire side out all around. Difference is subtle, though, so probably not an emergency that needs to be dealt with immediately. :)

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
First year - $1,250. Thanks El Paso County, CO

EDIT: Oh yeah, just regular plates too.
In CT Jeep registration (same as a car) is $100 every two years. If you have to buy a new plate there is a fee for that too but I transferred from old to new since plates go with the owner not the car in CT. I say this because I know other states like TX the plate stays with the car. We pay 6.3% sales tax on the purchase price and an annual property tax. Is the $1,250 your paying a sales tax or some other type of tax/fee?

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Quota's may not be legal but that doesn't mean there aren't incentives to give out as many as possible.

Change to statues to not allow quota's: https://law.justia.com/codes/connecticut/2012/title-7/chapter-104/section-7-282d/

Yet: https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Report-on-Ticket-Quotas-Due-Today-145735835.html

In CT Jeep registration (same as a car) is $90 every two years. If you have to buy a new plate there is a fee for that too but I transferred from old to new since plates go with the owner not the car in CT. I say this because I know other states like TX the plate stays with the car. We pay 6.3% sales tax on the purchase price and an annual property tax. Is the $1,250 your paying a sales tax or some other type of tax/fee?
I don't have the form with me but will post the info later and you can see. Pretty sure none of it is sales tax.

MUD-H2O

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR 3.6L 6-Speed
Occupation
Web Developer
Added a dual USB accessory outlet on top of the dash. I keep my phone on the dash so I can run my dashcam app. Now I can keep my phone charged without running cables to the 12 volt DC adapter.

Where did you find the right angle USB cables?

KingTtn1

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
4500 bucks. Feel like that is a bit much, but i am new to Jeeps
I JUST SPIT COFFEE EVERYWHERE...$4500!!!

WHAT??!!

I would have done it for a chocolate donut.

Your joking though..ha ha very funny you got me:LOL:

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Installed the Teraflex ST1 1.5” spacer kit, bumpstops, and front lower alpine flex arms yesterday. Got a set of Falcon 3.3 shocks being delivered next week as well. Also played in the snow a bit.

C746D6EB-1CC2-4D4B-AFA6-635C09BADE9C.jpeg

7756A262-A752-4CA0-9227-562C8ACE0642.jpeg
ProComp wheels, right? They look awesome.