CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Had to renew my tags so got new plate. What everybody paying for registration? Just got raped for 685.00 for 1 year

124D5773-1AD2-477C-94D2-4E9BB1C561F5.jpeg
Mine was $650 without a personalized plate.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
First year - $1,250. Thanks El Paso County, CO

EDIT: Oh yeah, just regular plates too.
Including the vehicle taxes on the new JL ours was $1,075, but after that it's $60/yr.

KingTtn1

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Forgot to tell you...when doing the mount, I ground the back of it(side that sits up against the plastic housing) round so it sits nice and flush against it. I guess can leave it square but not sure how far out it will be or how secure the fit will be. I rounded it out so it does not move at all while driving or off roading. Dont over tighten the bolts either to avoid cracking the plastic.

RCH

First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL RUBI 2dr 2.0t, 2014 CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK
How was the install with the Maximus-3 Tow Loops?
Still back and forth on the "tow plate / aftermarket bumper / Maximus" decision.

v/r rch

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

shicken562

First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Firecracker Red
Occupation
Service Dispatcher
One boring task and one fun one...

Added the license plates and removed dealer frames!

Got my GPCA handles powder coated candy apple red. Once it warms up, I will get these installed.

GPCA Candy Apple.JPG
Have you found anyway to install these grab handles and not have them slide along the bar? I tried tightening it down the most I could but still tends to slide and need to readjust on a daily.

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
If there was a USB tap available in the market, duplicating/extending the USB port to another location would be easy. I haven't seen one yet. I'm also interested in doing this.
I was trying to find a picture of the back of the media port to see what it looks like, but have yet to find a pic. I may have to pull it out. Most of these types still connect to something internally via some sort of USB port. It's not hard to modify to run a wire to another place. I've done this exact thing in a few vehicles. When it warms up some more around here, I'll pull it all apart and look around.

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
Sorry, I dont have pics. I basically just used the portion of the mount that holds camera and drills 2 holes in it, then removed plastic cover on back of rear view mirror drilled 2 holes in that and just bolted it all together. Wires are very easy to run.

If want-buy the mount and send it to me and I'll do it for you. I own a shop. It's not very hard to, you should be able to do it. In one of the pics I posted I unclipped the back plastic and turned it to picture it. Use that as a guide.
This is probably the best way to mount these instead of on the windshield based on how many times we have to replace them haha.