Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Installed a dead pedal:

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg
Which dead pedal do you go with? Was it as difficult to install the the MORE version that I've read about on this forum?

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Which dead pedal do you go with? Was it as difficult to install the the MORE version that I've read about on this forum?
I got this one:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KW66HLD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's easy to put on so long as you have right bolt to hook it onto. There is a screw to which you can bolt this thing-you can either undo the existing bolt or add the pedal to it and then put on a new bolt. I put on a new bolt -tho I don't know what size it is since I had some bolts in my toolbox and used one of them that fit.

The trouble is that there is no instruction and so you have to experiment with the two articulated parts to figure out which will work best for you. For me, it worked by putting everything on the highest option. I hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 14.47.45.png

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
I got this one:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KW66HLD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's easy to put on so long as you have right bolt to hook it onto. There is a screw to which you can bolt this thing-you can either undo the existing bolt or add the pedal to it and then put on a new bolt. I put on a new bolt -tho I don't know what size it is since I had some bolts in my toolbox and used one of them that fit.

The trouble is that there is no instruction and so you have to experiment with the two articulated parts to figure out which will work best for you. For me, it worked by putting everything on the highest option. I hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 14.47.45.png
Pricey! But thank you, the options are limited, so that one might do the trick.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Tinted front windows, 35's on stock wheels, painted side step to match Jeep and 13 inch antenna

2018 JL 5.jpg

2018 JL 6.jpg
From the look of the tint it looks pretty dark. Instant pull over in many states with front windows that dark. A woman I used to work with bought a used car (lived in Iowa at that time) and she was pulled over by a trooper on her way home from the lot. She received a defect ticket. She turned around and went back to the dealer. They removed the tint.
When I was a deputy we approached vehicles with that much tint (illegal on front in my state) with caution and hands on our guns. Easy for something bad to happen. I know many of you will say it's not that bad and it's our right to do what we want and other crap but you walk up on a car you can't see into on a dark lonely road with backup 30 minutes away and see what you think about it. Most departments allow felony stop procedures in that case.

Wfd1244

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL wrangler unlimited sport s
I would be interested to hear how the plastidip is holding up on the grill? I have been debating doing the same to mine. Cheers!
I’m very pleased with how well the plasti dip is holding up! I’ve gotten into bugs, and then taken it to the car wash, and they washed right off without chipping the plasti dip! I put about 12 light coats, to make sure there was even application and had a thick coat. It’s been through ice, snow, and rain with no problems. I really enjoy the matte black finish as well, it complements my black fenders and top perfectly!

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Installed Raider Rack, and two Molle bags. I tried two mounts, the Molle bag mounts (left) look much better, than D ring mounts (right). Contacting raiderrack.com now to see about getting more Molle bag mounts. I like this better than using zip ties or the fold down table. They delivered very fast and have other racks for the vertical areas as well.

20190118_120637.jpg
Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it before. Looks handy without going the full tailgate table route.