Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
335E867C-4321-49E2-858C-9A9E5CF9D4F8.jpeg

Installed Mopar Grab Handles.
Love the rear ones, hate the front ones.

The front ones are always in my line of sight, and if you get any speed on a dirt road, they start thumping the front windows loudly. I don't seem real comfortable with them as a driver, and havent' seen one passenger in my jeep do anything other than play with them for a second or two.

The rear ones are spot-on for the rear passengers (so I'm told) and don't seem to thump the windows.

mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Tows nicely. That particular trailer setup is approx 1500lbs. I never really noticed it back there. Jeep was loaded down with tons of lake, camping gear.

017_0725 low rez 800dpi.jpg

770_2091 low rez800dpi.jpg

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
Installed the Mopar satin black grill. Hard to tell here, but the entire jeep is also wrapped with XPEL ultimate plus. Next is 35" KO2s on Mopar beadlocks plus some rock slide engineering slider steps. I need more funds in the mod budget.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? {filename}

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Love the rear ones, hate the front ones.

The front ones are always in my line of sight, and if you get any speed on a dirt road, they start thumping the front windows loudly. I don't seem real comfortable with them as a driver, and havent' seen one passenger in my jeep do anything other than play with them for a second or two.

The rear ones are spot-on for the rear passengers (so I'm told) and don't seem to thump the windows.

No thumping, so far, and I am pleased with them, as well as my wife. But i’ll Keep an eye, ear, out for thumping. LOL...

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Finally get to post this as the long journey is over. From waiting, to re-coating/cold weather drying, to drilling, to stupid body bolts, I finally got these bad boys on. After seeing them in person I am glad I got the right product for me. I love them!! Thanks @JcrOffroad !!!! :rock: :devil:

Now to smash into some rocks!! :headbang: :jk:

p.s. sorry for the mud in the pics, I saw some this morning and couldn't resist... :cwl:

Warhawk

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Occupation
Data Engineer / Application Developer
After some mental debate, I decide to finally put on this pokeball tire cover, hopefully it is not too much.

I showed this to my two boys, whom are Pokémon fanatics...they want me to get one now :cwl:

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I showed this to my two boys, whom are Pokémon fanatics...they want me to get one now :cwl:
Ha, I am a lifelong Pokemon fan, grew up playing the original red/blue when I was in high school. I assume your boys are probably different generations but equally awesome.

BTW: this tire cover is very good in quality, the backup cam grommet fits seamlessly. I can send you a PM where I got it.