dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my JCR painted rear half doors and the Mopar half door interior panel to add a little "fit and finish" to the doors. Wish the weather would cooperate so I could run with them a little longer...we'll see.

I'm happy how they turned out. I always wanted a truck and I love the look of the half rear half doors and the deck. Next step is to extend the deck over the rear seats and get a rear curtain behind the front seats to complete the truck look. Stay tuned.....

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg
kinda looks like a JEEP pickup. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! :involve::muscle:

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Removed the hideous warning labels on my visors. Couldn't stand seeing the bright white/yellow labels while driving. Simply took a blow dryer and warmed each up, peeled from the corner, and the whole label came right off rather easily.
Fabulous! Now working on my 15yo Ford Escape. Thank you

Jl335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Sahara JLU
Just blacked my grill out and tinting my windows including windshield black af, will post when I can!

But here’s the before:

9BB7F57A-4E52-4C61-804D-720A0C9F8CB8.png

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
This is not by any means one of the major super cool upgrades that you find on this site but sometimes the little things can be fun to do. I just received this item from Jeepinformant via Amazon and was happy to see that this flashlight appears to be very good quality. Love the way you can zoom the light from pinpoint to floodlight with just a twist. There are several of this type available but if your interested in looking at this they come in all the JL colors.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H5HMXHB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Also added to the roll bar the Smittybuilt 769541 First Aid Storage Bag to the other side. Nice to have these items within easy reach but out of the way when not needed.

20181107_105422.jpg

20181107_110613.jpg

20181107_110735.jpg

20181107_112714.jpg

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
This is not by any means one of the major super cool upgrades that you find on this site but sometimes the little things can be fun to do. I just received this item from Jeepinformant via Amazon and was happy to see that this flashlight appears to be very good quality. Love the way you can zoom the light from pinpoint to floodlight with just a twist. There are several of this type available but if your interested in looking at this they come in all the JL colors.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H5HMXHB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Also added to the roll bar the Smittybuilt 769541 First Aid Storage Bag to the other side. Nice to have these items within easy reach but out of the way when not needed.

20181107_105422.jpg

20181107_110613.jpg

20181107_110735.jpg

20181107_112714.jpg

It looks great Dave. Sadly, those might, at least where they're currently installed, get in the way of my putting my Soft top back on come Spring.

I'm not sure if you're familiar, but a segment of the trim on the Sports Bar comes off on each side exposing mounting points for the soft top.

Enjoy!

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
It looks great Dave. Sadly, those might, at least where they're currently installed, get in the way of my putting my Soft top back on come Spring.

I'm not sure if you're familiar, but a segment of the trim on the Sports Bar comes off on each side exposing mounting points for the soft top.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
Thanks RussJeep. Sadly I only have the hardtop now but happily I do have the Bestop Sunrider on order. We're at 7200 feet elevation so the sun can be pretty intense without precautions. I don't know if the soft top is in the cards. Would be fun to have though.

Last edited:

G Man

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
Got my JCR Jeep Rock Slider Classics in paint. Install on Friday. Keeping fingers crossed on the body bolts.

Painting the Sliders.jpg

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Got my JCR Jeep Rock Slider Classics in paint. Install on Friday. Keeping fingers crossed on the body bolts.
Use a heat gun on any body bolts to soften the factory threadlock.. Those look nice - you coming Saturday to HF?? I hope to see them. My stupid Rampage retractables got delayed yet again now TILL FEBRUARY!!! :mad::headbang: so now I'm reconsidering cancelling and getting something else. I like the new Westin Snypers but those are not out yet. Also been looking at DV8 but they are not frame mounted. Not sure how much longer I can go w/out sliders! :angry:

G Man

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
Use a heat gun on any body bolts to soften the factory threadlock.. Those look nice - you coming Saturday to HF?? I hope to see them. My stupid Rampage retractables got delayed yet again now TILL FEBRUARY!!! :mad::headbang: so now I'm reconsidering cancelling and getting something else. I like the new Westin Snypers but those are not out yet. Also been looking at DV8 but they are not frame mounted. Not sure how much longer I can go w/out sliders! :angry:
Yepper, I plan on being there. Went the last 2 weekends to get my feet wet. They're officially wet. Looking forward to meeting you.

G man