Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Finished wiring up the 8 light KC pro 6. Got to test this evening. If anyone observed a second sunrise a few mins ago ... please tell NORAD to stand down.

No words to describe the intensity. I set the lights into an arc rather than straight line. Should have sent a poet.

20181104_175008.jpg

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Gave it a bath. Installed Rusty's track bar bracket. Switched antenna for a shorty. Attempted to install 50" light bar above the windshield, but the DV8 brackets are obviously made for a 52" bar. Way too big and they don't match the contours of the Jeep very well at all. :(

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Installed my JCR painted rear half doors and the Mopar half door interior panel to add a little "fit and finish" to the doors. Wish the weather would cooperate so I could run with them a little longer...we'll see.

I'm happy how they turned out. I always wanted a truck and I love the look of the half rear half doors and the deck. Next step is to extend the deck over the rear seats and get a rear curtain behind the front seats to complete the truck look. Stay tuned.....

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Installed my JCR painted rear half doors and the Mopar half door interior panel to add a little "fit and finish" to the doors. Wish the weather would cooperate so I could run with them a little longer...we'll see.

I'm happy how they turned out. I always wanted a truck and I love the look of the half rear half doors and the deck. Next step is to extend the deck over the rear seats and get a rear curtain behind the front seats to complete the truck look. Stay tuned.....

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg
This looks great. Were the half doors already painted, did you paint them, or did you have them professionally painted?

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg
Looking good. Kind a like Sandstorm. You should add the freedom top panels on the front.
If possible, I do a hinge and door handle delete.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looking good. Kind a like Sandstorm. You should add the freedom top panels on the front.
If possible, I do a hinge and door handle delete.
Good idea. In addition, it would be interesting to see a black cover over the back seats as well, or extend the cargo cover to the back of the front seats. But easily removable for passengers.

Wrangled

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase

Door7.jpg
Now that has potential! Very nice. I'd love to see this with 37's :D

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Finally found some local Rubi takeoffs. I measured a 1" increase in clearance at the front differential.
Also washed the mud off.

IMG_20180829_074327.jpg
IMG_20181104_162639.jpg

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
This looks great. Were the half doors already painted, did you paint them, or did you have them professionally painted?
I had them painted at Maaco for about $400. It's DC, so probably more expensive than most of the country. That's the price you pay to live in the swamp :)

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Finally found some local Rubi takeoffs. I measured a 1" increase in clearance at the front differential.
Also washed the mud off.

IMG_20180829_074327.jpg
IMG_20181104_162639.jpg
The wheels and tires make a huge difference. Very nice

mbuck45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I added the TeraFlex falcon nexus adjustable steering stabilizer. I have not had any problems out of my Rubicon but I wanted to adjust the steering Like I am able to do in my jeep grand Cherokee Overland. It definitely Tightens the steering up!

E35E04B1-8A28-4547-BEE6-6D6FF5CBF3DD.jpeg

C32291CC-F538-4F1A-B992-9B93C1D5343C.jpeg
I just ordered mine, would you say it makes a big difference on the highway?