thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How do the KO2s handle on the Rubicon wheels? I have the same wheels and didn't think they could handle 37s. If that is the case, I may need to adjust my game plan a little.
37 is what I am running and they are great. Actually better than the 35" KO2 the 37" are load range C vs the E for the 35's . No problem with width same as stock Rubicon.
Edit.. I added a picture fully stuffed I think the stock offset keeps it under the finder without sticking out and and hitting the finder also 2.5 RC spacer lift

View attachment 98176

20180929_181333.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Seriously? 4 weeks without a car wash? My car wash has a special offer, brush free, full package, $40 a month unlimited washes. I run through every day that it's not raining ☔
:jk::flag:
Actually, when I washed it, it was raining. And I usually wash my vehicles about twice a year.

Wfd1244

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL wrangler unlimited sport s
Plasti dipped the front grill today. Grill removal was super easy. 5 minutes to get if off and put it back on. Took 2 cans

I also have been shopping around for a roof basket for my mopar roof rails. I didn’t really like anything I found online, they were all either to small or too tall. So I opted to make my own. I made it 60” wide and 63” long and U bolted it to the rails. It’s low profile this way and made out of aluminum so it’s really light!

AC912ABC-4E64-4815-ACD2-13A9F4B3AEF4.jpeg

E3D88280-6D9F-4C9B-9710-7DE69564EC06.jpeg

F6B7B94B-2C9A-413D-A6D1-C53AB62404FF.jpeg

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
37 is what I am running and they are great. Actually better than the 35" KO2 the 37" are load range C vs the E for the 35's . No problem with width same as stock Rubicon.
Edit.. I added a picture fully stuffed I think the stock offset keeps it under the finder without sticking out and and hitting the finder also 2.5 RC spacer lift

View attachment 98176

20180929_181333.jpg
Good post but I have to correct something. The 37s are load range D. I wish they were Cs but Ds are better than Es. The 35x12.50R17 is a LR E BUT the 315/70R17 (same size) is a load range C.

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch yes sir you are completely correct. Was too late last night and my B C D's were obviously messed up. Thank you for correcting my misinformation.

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
Well it was to me cuz I want to ensure that all my tires are exactly balanced in terms of PSI. Had problems with that on my last Wrangler and blew through two sets of tires before I figured out my valve stems were the issue. This system lets me balanced the pressure with relative precision and yeah that's worth it to me. For others maybe not. The Up Down Air System wasn't that expensive. it was the labor to install it that was the killer. I'm just trying not to look at that part ha ha.
Started installing mine last night....it's not easy. I made some modifications to it since my compressor is under the hood and I should have it finished this weekend. Been working closely with UpDownAir and I'm going to stop there next week during my trip to Vegas.

Stinggrayreb

First Name
Neel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL Rubicon
Has anyone else gone through a car wash with the hardtop and gotten sprayed? Can’t figure out where the leak is...

Wrangled

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Started installing mine last night....it's not easy. I made some modifications to it since my compressor is under the hood and I should have it finished this weekend. Been working closely with UpDownAir and I'm going to stop there next week during my trip to Vegas.
Hey get pictures and maybe get a little interview from them. I'd be curious to hear more from them. I really really like this system. Did my own test run airing down and then monkeying with the setting airing up yesterday and it was very cool. And best of all, love seeing the following. Nothing makes my inner perfectionist happier ;)

Aa0EPSJRTH2x3UCvQDNsLw.jpg

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
Hey get pictures and maybe get a little interview from them. I'd be curious to hear more from them. I really really like this system. Did my own test run airing down and then monkeying with the setting airing up yesterday and it was very cool. And best of all, love seeing the following. Nothing makes my inner perfectionist happier ;)

Aa0EPSJRTH2x3UCvQDNsLw.jpg
I am also adding an unregulated air source by the trailer hit to air up other drivers or my trailer.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Here's a pic of the bumper that is going on our jeep for the Wet Okole SEMA entry. There will be a Quadratec winch mounted on it as well. Still hammering out some details on other goodies. I'll post them as I get them as well as any pics of the actual build.
Bumper is a DV8 FS-15 if you were wondering...

fs-15-close.jpg

Last edited: