First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
That's legit...I don't have power locks so this works. Lil' Hulk rollin wit THE CLUB. I told yall...I'm taking it back old schooL:time:
Same. I'm almost done installing my power Lock actuators and they will be tied into an alarm system. I wish there was a way to put the Electronics and antenna in the factory key fob into a smaller fob. That way all I need in my keys is the actual door key for emergencies and the KeyFob of my VIPER ALARM which is small. I thought of just leaving the factory fob in there for the push start but that could be risky.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Installed these today. Too dark for pics now but the install looks good so far. Don't have anything stuffed in them yet either, just hung them up.

71MV7NgT1LL._SL1000_.jpg

These are pretty nice... if I may ask, where abouts did you get them, and are they only available for you 4-door types? You guys get all the good stuff. ;)

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
The Outback Adventure table, perfect size and doesn't rattle at all.

IMG_20180915_112200~2.jpg
You’ve got a great set up there. Roughing it for sure! Ha! I really like the space that table provides. Not sure I can swallow the $ tag but Christmas is coming.

JLURnoob

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
SHAP Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
You’ve got a great set up there. Roughing it for sure! Ha! I really like the space that table provides. Not sure I can swallow the $ tag but Christmas is coming.
Thanks! I too have a Christmas list for the Jeep

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Not the OP but it seems it went from +4.5 to -4.75 so that would be a delta of 9.25 degrees if I'm reading that right
Pretty sure it was a typo. There’s no way he went to a negative 4.75 degrees of caster. He’d be in the ditch...Jeep would be undriveable with negative caster.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Pretty sure it was a typo. There’s no way he went to a negative 4.75 degrees of caster. He’d be in the ditch...Jeep would be undriveable with negative caster.
True I was just doing the math

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I cleaned off about 725 dead love bugs and refilled my windshield washer fluid.
Love Bugs........... geeeeeez did you have to mention them/ remind me.

Tip: During Love Bug season, of you have to go on a long drive... long road trip..... > Place a fresh coat of wax on your JL's grill and then spray the grill and bumper and headlights with a light coat of PAM Cooking Spray. Do this and when you get to your destination you can easily, easily just wash away the Love bugs. You probably know like I know that those Love Bugs ... there splatter, will eat right into a paint job.

Oh, the Pam thing.......... I used to do this when trooping around in my Class A, RV.

jfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Living the dream
Love Bugs........... geeeeeez did you have to mention them/ remind me.

Tip: During Love Bug season, of you have to go on a long drive... long road trip..... > Place a fresh coat of wax on your JL's grill and then spray the grill and bumper and headlights with a light coat of PAM Cooking Spray. Do this and when you get to your destination you can easily, easily just wash away the Love bugs. You probably know like I know that those Love Bugs ... there splatter, will eat right into a paint job.

Oh, the Pam thing.......... I used to do this when trooping around in my Class A, RV.
Oh yeah.... know all too well. Been trying to educate my inlaws that are new down here. They're determined to learn the hard way though. By next year that camry will look like it caught some kind of disease.

DanPop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Unlimited Sport S
I had my Sport S unlimited flashed with TSB 08-092-18 and my baby finally steers properly. :jk: :flag: