Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
What do you mean "backwards"? Are you talking about the rough country brackets? They only fit one way, no?
You have the curvature of the bracket facing the wrong way. Take light off rotate the bracket 180 and reinstall. The housing to the light has a curved groove/track for the bracket. Maybe bracket can be used both ways though I'm not sure.

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
POWDO got a bath over the weekend

z5.jpg

z7.jpg

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Needed with Mopar 2"? How did it improve?
At the beginning of the video I explain why it is needed and how it improved the lift. Basically, when you lift your jeep, if the track bar isn't extended, adjusted, it will push your axles off to one side. Not much with a 2" lift, but mine was off by 3/4". After centering the axles back, it improved gas mileage, more stable on freeway at high speeds, and a big difference when hitting speed bumps. Don't get me wrong, I really like the Mopar Lift. I added the Rock Krawler Correctional Spring Pads to the front and these new Track Bars to improve the lift. Next I'll be adding the fox steering stabilizer.

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
At the beginning of the video I explain why it is needed and how it improved the lift. Basically, when you lift your jeep, if the track bar isn't extended, adjusted, it will push your axles off to one side. Not much with a 2" lift, but mine was off by 3/4". After centering the axles back, it improved gas mileage, more stable on freeway at high speeds, and a big difference when hitting speed bumps. Don't get me wrong, I really like the Mopar Lift. I added the Rock Krawler Correctional Spring Pads to the front and these new Track Bars to improve the lift. Next I'll be adding the fox steering stabilizer.
You're local to me, I'd like to meet up and see the difference sometime. I have almost the same set up minus the 37's

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Too bad I don't have any trips planned to CA otherwise I'd be begging you to help me install a lift kit. I think you have the exact right setup with the Mopar lift, adjustable track bars, and RK pads. Adding the Fox steering stabilizers shouldn't be necessary since the geometry should be correct with the control arms and adjustable track bars correct?

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
You're local to me, I'd like to meet up and see the difference sometime. I have almost the same set up minus the 37's
Yeah for sure. Shoot me a private message and we can set something up.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Too bad I don't have any trips planned to CA otherwise I'd be begging you to help me install a lift kit. I think you have the exact right setup with the Mopar lift, adjustable track bars, and RK pads. Adding the Fox steering stabilizers shouldn't be necessary since the geometry should be correct with the control arms and adjustable track bars correct?
Haha thanks. The Fox Steering Stabilizer isn't necessary. It should help with larger tires and wheel control though. It isn't bad now with the stock one. I heard from other guys on the forum that it does make a difference. Plus I want all 5 shocks to be Fox.