Clover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maintenance Manager
RmRSryi.jpg

Installed the Ronin Factory .50 Cal Antenna, looks sicc and no signal loss whatsoever!

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a forward facing camera with my Tazer. I wish the viewing angle was just a little bit wider on the camera I purchased, but I can see about 1ft in front of my tires which was my whole reason for adding it. I'm usually the front runner in our group, and it's nice to be able to see where my tire is relative to a rock/obstacle without the need for a spotter.
frontcam1.jpg

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Installed a forward facing camera with my Tazer. I wish the viewing angle was just a little bit wider on the camera I purchased, but I can see about 1ft in front of my tires which was my whole reason for adding it. I'm usually the front runner in our group, and it's nice to be able to see where my tire is relative to a rock/obstacle without the need for a spotter.
frontcam1.jpg
Which camera and where did you mount it?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Did you use anti seize, if not do it right away, they will seize onto the TPM sensors. Assuming they are not plastic
They are plastic :) the outside and the inside thread is plastic. Also has a plastic washer-type thingy inside as well. Thanks for the suggestion/information. Never knew metal caps would cause probs with the sensors.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday, I got my BFG KO2s replaced (tire defects) for a set of SSt PROs and couldn't be happier. They ride well, they don't wobble like the ko2's and they're literally an INCH taller than the KO2s which measure 35.1" (in the 37" size). Oh and I got $250 refunded.

IMG_20180911_152607.jpg

IMG_20180911_152616.jpg

DanPop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Unlimited Sport S
They are plastic :) the outside and the inside thread is plastic. Also has a plastic washer-type thingy inside as well. Thanks for the suggestion/information. Never knew metal caps would cause probs with the sensors.
It's called electrolysis, a buddy of mine spent $500 on new sensors because the stems broke trying to get the caps off.

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
It's called electrolysis, a buddy of mine spent $500 on new sensors because the stems broke trying to get the caps off.
it may not be a big problem down in texas, but up here in ohio.......:headbang: :swear: jus sayin.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Where it is detrimental, it is also known as galvanic corrosion. Two dissimilar metals in an ionic solution such as impure water, it effectively acts as a weak battery and results in metal from one of the parts transferring to the other. The thread damage caused can/will result in seizing. Obviously, not an issue with your caps as they are plastic! $500 for sensors is ridiculous though. I wouldn't pay half that.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase

TXRobD

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma, 2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Man that color is lit!!!! I haven't seen one around here at all!
I love that I haven't seen any Jeeps that are my color except in pictures. It's a pretty rare color like Mojito. Everyone compliments when they see my Sting Gray. Mojito was on my list but my wife didn't like it so had to go with Sting Gray.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Yesterday, I got my BFG KO2s replaced (tire defects) for a set of SSt PROs and couldn't be happier. They ride well, they don't wobble like the ko2's and they're literally an INCH taller than the KO2s which measure 35.1" (in the 37" size). Oh and I got $250 refunded.

IMG_20180911_152607.jpg

IMG_20180911_152616.jpg
what size are they..they look awesome congrats