What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
I will get better pics in daytime but, mounted my JCR bar. I know it isn't structural but for now I like it. I may try and tie it in later or I may sell it and swap out who knows

20180827_195550.jpg

20180827_195542.jpg
Good to see another Boston around here.....................(although I'm in Dallas now).

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
Mannn let us know! We wanna see pics! :idea:

Also what model Jeep do you have? Sport, SportS, Sahara or Rubicon?
I've got a JLUR, but the only option it didn't have was the steel bumpers. As my way of turning lemons into lemonade, the outcome of a 5 car wreck I was in 10 days after picking up is steel bumpers for free and free install (thanks to the offender's insurance).

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a JLUR, but the only option it didn't have was the steel bumpers. As my way of turning lemons into lemonade, the outcome of a 5 car wreck I was in 10 days after picking up is steel bumpers for free and free install (thanks to the offender's insurance).
Oh that's beast! Yes, that steel bumper should be able to bolt right on with no issues! You got a steal, especially with those LED fogs included! :like:

Glad you're okay!

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
Oh that's beast! Yes, that steel bumper should be able to bolt right on with no issues! You got a steal, especially with those LED fogs included! :like:

Glad you're okay!
Yup..............I had given up hope...............but then this bright light shined on an ad for these. Glad I beat everyone to the punch. Pics will be up once they are on. Now to find someone who can get me cost on the winch mounting kit, fairlead adapter and a nice winch to boot.

JLURnoob

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
SHAP Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Details on wiring and power?
Used the ARB fridge wiring kit and ran the wire from the 40A aux 2 wire (green w/pink stripe) under the dash at the passenger side kick panel, under the carpet, along the center console and under the back seat to the driver's side rear wheel well area. Then I drilled a 1-1/8" hole into the plastic trim covering the seat belt mechanism and mounted the ARB receptacle. It's out of the way, and the cord is in the perfect position to power the fridge and not get pinched in the slide.

JL FTWORTH

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport, 2021 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a steel front bumper and skid plate I bought from Person500 on the sale section of the forum. He gave me a great deal on the bumper and fog lights. super easy to install, my only question is if there is a part number or anywhere I can buy this one piece I highlighted in the last picture? (Picture I stole from AV8R, thanks). If not I don't think it's a huge deal to just leave that section open.
front1.jpg
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
InkedIMG_4887_LI.jpg

:jk:

JLURnoob

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
SHAP Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a steel front bumper and skid plate I bought from Person500 on the sale section of the forum. He gave me a great deal on the bumper and fog lights. super easy to install, my only question is if there is a part number or anywhere I can buy this one piece I highlighted in the last picture? (Picture I stole from AV8R, thanks). If not I don't think it's a huge deal to just leave that section open.
front1.jpg
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
InkedIMG_4887_LI.jpg

If you are planning on getting a winch, that piece will have to be removed anyway, Maximus 3 has some really nice aluminum filler pieces for that space if you do get a Warn winch. Bumper looks great btw!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
front1.jpg
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
InkedIMG_4887_LI.jpg

Niceee! Could you let me know if you experience any flickering from your LED fogs? It may be hard to see at first, but if you have a flicker, you will notice it more at night. I would appreciate the information! :like:

JL FTWORTH

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport, 2021 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Niceee! Could you let me know if you experience any flickering from your LED fogs? It may be hard to see at first, but if you have a flicker, you will notice it more at night. I would appreciate the information! :like:
I definitely noticed a flicker but I haven't really driven it much at night so it hasn't bothered me too much yet. Hopefully it wont drive me too crazy!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely noticed a flicker but I haven't really driven it much at night so it hasn't bothered me too much yet. Hopefully it wont drive me too crazy!
Lol! It doesn't bother me as much..however, I'm still trying to figure out if the flicker will "shorten" the life of the LEDs. If it does, then ye, I'mma have to get it resolved pretty quickly. I have a "date" with my dealership this Saturday to see if them jokahs can program my PCM to accept the LEDs. I'll let you know if it fixes the situation and how much I paid!

IowaRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
front1.jpg
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
InkedIMG_4887_LI.jpg

The part number is 6BU43RXFAB

BeerGuyNS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)