stolleee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited, 1970 Toyota FJ40, 2017 MB GLC300, 2017 Impreza Subaru
Nice do you like it?
So far... a little throaty during acceleration which is welcomed as it’s been real quiet.
My last vehicle was a supercharged Tacoma so in comparison it’s quiet

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
Our guy Jax is a VERY athletic (and ultra smart) McNab Border Collie who's used to leaping in and out the truck with no problem.
With the new JLU when he first took a leap into the back seat area he landed on the smooth/slippery plastic parts between the door sill and the Mopar mat and lost his footing and a split second later hit the ground hard, poor guy.
That really put him off jumping into the Jeep again, so we inserted a non slip surface on that part of the flooring so he gets a good grip each time.

The plastic used internally in the JL is not something that takes to adhesives kindly and most thing won’t work on it, but my wife works in Special FX (all those Marvel movies etc etc) and is used to fabricating all kinds of things so she took to getting it done.
The adhesive we used was by Ultratape (actually not a tape but a gel that’s held on a tape for usage), the non slip surface is a rubber material used for shoe soles.
After applying the gel to the rubber and washing and then cleaning the JL surface with acetone and applying the gel-bound rubber to the JL that sucker (technical term) isn’t going anywhere.

Jax is much happier!

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
NFAB tubular side steps, 2.5” RC lift, stock badge delete, added Mopar Satin Black grill, Fuel Maverick wheels in 20x9 with Nitto Terra Grappler 2 in 35x12.5 20, stubby antenna, 5% tint all around except for windshield, added Flag decal plus vinyl wrap for front fender cowl. I have the fifth wheel but am waiting on delivery of my Rough Country tailgate / spare tire relocation bracket to mount the tire up. Next up will be aftermarket front and rear bumpers later this year and perhaps intake / exhaust and some LED exterior lights integrated into bumpers. What an absolutely fun vehicle this is. My family loves it as do I, and that’s all that matters!! Thanks to everyone here for their inspiration.

48932CFC-E924-4927-8A81-F7B2EA733AB5.jpeg

12C6A7F3-FC8B-410A-8D50-F47088F0757D.jpeg

72054F92-88D1-415C-8785-585A00D3CB35.jpeg
Nice setup. What are the specs for the wheels sidewalls size?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Welll! I took the 2 front top panels off of Lil'Hulk and drove home! Weather was amazing and extremely windy! *giggles* it was FUN! Hair was lookin a mess when I got home tho lol! :rock:

I be happeh!! :sun:
image.jpeg