DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Tuffy Security Console is supposed to arrive today, barring any screw up from the local post office. They received it yesterday for scheduled delivery today. Then again, I've had them sit on things for two or three days, so I'm not holding my breath. I'm also getting my windshield replaced by Safelite today, thanks to a rock from a Scion XB that was lowered to an inch off the ground. It hit a pothole and the bottom drug rocks off the edge and sent one flying into my windshield. (I never liked those vehicles before, and now I like them even less, thanks to my wallet being shed of 900 bucks.)

While waiting, I'm going to give the old JK some love and cut the ends off the bumpers. I've got some nice end caps, so it should make for a nice, clean stubby. I think the JK has been feeling kinda low since the new kid gets all the attention.

EJ3CTA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice! Can you elaborate on the Mopar cab cover? How is the material? How long does it take to put on? Does it fold up compact? Thanks in advance.
Thank you!

It takes around 10 minutes to get the cab cover on and takes about the same to remove it. There are three straps with hooks on each side that attach under the body, a strap that goes under your spare tire carrier and clips on the cover, two elastic bands that wrap around the tail lights, and then you use your windshield wipers to secure the front. The material seems like it will hold up for quite awhile. I'm happy with the quality.

It comes with a storage bag that fits nicely in the right side of the cargo area in back of the Jeep once you figure out the best way to fold it. lol

sjromeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
That is the Tactical American Flag in Black & White.
Cool, looks great! I went with the subdued American Flag with titanium option. Can’t wait to see how it looks, should be about 1 more week

EJ3CTA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Cool, looks great! I went with the subdued American Flag with titanium option. Can’t wait to see how it looks, should be about 1 more week
Post a picture when you get it! I'm curious to see how that looks. The black and white stripes make me think of Beetlejuice when I see it from the rear. hahaha

Jeep Back.jpeg

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Treated all my 2 drs. black Leather interior, to a Chemical Guys SPI_111_16 Leather Protectant - Dry-to-the-Touch Serum, rub down.

Applied, rubbed in, lovingly, with no applicator. Hand applied with gloved / nitrile gloves hands.

61ca78iExPL._SL1000_.jpg
I bought this product too when Fat Boy recommended it. Definitely a great product.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
20180705_165144.jpg

Found this on my doorstep!

I need to remove the hard top to install, correct?
Did you buy a full size version or the bikini? I only had to remove the Freedom panels to install the one that only covers the front. I am not sure about the other version, unfortunately.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Added the Aux Switches! Lord, that was an experience. But it’s done!

B7F72CE1-6461-42FA-ABCF-DE7E821A8ACE.jpeg
Congrats on doing it yourself. Are you paying dealer to enable the Aux Switches or going to do it with the TazerJL ?