Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon

B417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Was yours an early Sahara? Got mine about 6 weeks ago which is around the time they started including them on the Saharas. There are other posts on this forum indicating that their Sarah order came with the door included.

JLJeepDoc2018

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited(4 door) Bright White 2018 Sport S, soft top V6
I just finished my Magnaflow Rock Crawler Cat-Back Exhaust install. I thought it might get a modest uptick in rumble. Holy s@#t! It growls like a hound out of hell. It’s gonna take some getting used to...but me likes.

Ok, thinking of saving about half the price and getting the Magnaflow axle back exhaust. What are Jeeper's honest opinion of the sound of an axle back vs cat-back Magnaflow? Is a Cat back worth the extra money? Is there really much difference in sound, performance??

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Installed new Mopar branded floor mats, Husky Liner cargo mat, and the Tazer JL that showed up yesterday,= (enabled the Auto Start Stop over ride, Winch mode, backup camera mode) More to come once the lift and 37's get installed.
Please elaborate on the override of the Auto stop start?

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Please elaborate on the override of the Auto stop start?
The TAZER JL has a feature that will disable the ESS automatically upon starting the vehicle. It’s a live feature, so the TAZER must be plugged in at all times for this to happen. You don’t get a warning light or anything on the dash. It’s amazing.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
The TAZER JL has a feature that will disable the ESS automatically upon starting the vehicle. It’s a live feature, so the TAZER must be plugged in at all times for this to happen. You don’t get a warning light or anything on the dash. It’s amazing.
Amazing. I might have to look into this Tazer. Relative cost? And I’m guessing it voids warranty, eh?

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Amazing. I might have to look into this Tazer. Relative cost? And I’m guessing it voids warranty, eh?
$329. There are questions about the warranty part. In the TAZER JL thread, you can read all about the debate. Apparently the company that makes it has been told it doesn’t or something like that. It’s easy to remove and “un-marry” from the vehicle so when you take it in for service at the dealer they don’t even know it was ever on there. I’ve heard of a dealer close to me that sell their competitor, Flashcal. So if a dealer is selling something similar, I would hope it doesn’t void the warranty. But the ESS disabling would be worth it. Haha

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
Mine is still being built. But today I made a full body wrap appointment, can't wait to have it full protected and drive through it all!

I also got my sto n sho front plate bracket. Did anyone put this on yet? I hate the chunky front plate holder from jeep, and I can take this off when needed.

Also lots of order status page refreshes ha.

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
When did you take delivery of your Sahara though? I’m pretty sure any Sahara produced after February got a fuel door.
I took mine in April. Not sure when it was produced. But I have seen many posts in this forum talking about that. Though I suggest to hold your order until you receive your car :)