What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Plumbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon XR
Took the doors off for the first time. Lovin’ it. CMM mirrors worked great. Tan soft top will be going on soon, but have a long drive to make in 2 weeks to go pick one of the kiddos up from college, so waiting on that before installing.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2138

swampflyer

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlr-2015 jette tdi-2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Replaced the hood Insulation pad and passenger side washer nozzle. Easy Peary. However took advice from some one on this forum and purchased the plastic push pins for the pad and glad. You will need to replace most if not all of them for a good tight install. By the way the dealer and several sights want 5/6 dollars a piece (that’s not a miss print). I purchased mine at Napa. 13 for abut 9 dollars and some change. Check the length and. Width so you get the right ones. Saw some on line for 1.19 a piece but can’t vouch for the quality. My jlr needed 13. You can probably reuse some of them but not recommended.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Stuff has been slow here as I'm waiting for the last lift parts to come in for my 392. Currently just missing bumpstops 😡 lol.

I did install the metalcloak factory rear bumper braces to help prevent it from flexing into the body without having to change the bumper cause I like the aesthetics. They're beefy brackets and much easier to install with small hands lol.

IMG_1344.jpeg
IMG_1346.jpeg

I also put on the Utah designs front bumper plates to seal up the back and I'm pretty happy with them.
IMG_1348.jpeg

Next update should be with the completed lift!

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Those @Tufskinz are really nice. I put them in my jeep about a month age and am really happy with them. I put them in the front and back, but only took a picture of the front ones.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1348
I see you have the LED lights in there, still work with the inserts?

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
It seems, based on the last 10 or so pages of this forum, that Terra Acoustic has been pumping out these upgrades, got mine yesterday installed this morning. About as easy as easy can be. Only one ride in and yeah, most definitely a difference, great upgrade to the alpine system IMHO!

I did buy the black anodized trim rings for the Tweeter, but kinda like the stock brushed look. See if the cause any glare issues, but I doubt it.

if anyone is interested in Black trim rings for the tweeter, hit me up, see if we can work something out!

IMG_2615.jpeg

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
It seems, based on the last 10 or so pages of this forum, that Terra Acoustic has been pumping out these upgrades, got mine yesterday installed this morning. About as easy as easy can be. Only one ride in and yeah, most definitely a difference, great upgrade to the alpine system IMHO!

I did buy the black anodized trim rings for the Tweeter, but kinda like the stock brushed look. See if the cause any glare issues, but I doubt it.

if anyone is interested in Black trim rings for the tweeter, hit me up, see if we can work something out!

IMG_2615.jpeg
Ya, I signed up about 2 weeks ago and got the almost there email early this week. Seems like it's moving much faster.

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
RETIRED!
Replaced the hood Insulation pad and passenger side washer nozzle. Easy Peary. However took advice from some one on this forum and purchased the plastic push pins for the pad and glad. You will need to replace most if not all of them for a good tight install. By the way the dealer and several sights want 5/6 dollars a piece (that’s not a miss print). I purchased mine at Napa. 13 for abut 9 dollars and some change. Check the length and. Width so you get the right ones. Saw some on line for 1.19 a piece but can’t vouch for the quality. My jlr needed 13. You can probably reuse some of them but not recommended.
Would you happen to have the NAPA part number for the pins and the the number for the insulation pad handy?

Thanks

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
RETIRED!
I took the spare tire off, getting it ready to drop it off at the body shop tomorrow morning to have the corrosion issues addressed. The estimate was $6500 bucks. :surprised:

number9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR
Picked it up on Monday so this is a few days activity.
Finally got everything unpacked from the back.
AAwireless dongle installed.
Hardtop off and lifted to the garage ceiling where it will live for at least a few years.
Softtop installed, stretched out in the sun and then lowered.
Going for fried clams and ice cream...:)

PXL_20230506_175503701.jpg

PXL_20230507_150448615.jpg

PXL_20230507_162025871.jpg

PXL_20230507_204029250.jpg

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Finished installing a Rock Krawler 3.5" X-Factor No Limits and RK 2.25 RRD shocks, with KMC Machete Beadlocks and Maxxis Razr 37x13.5x17 Mt on my JLURD.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20230507_204029250
Jeep looks great, you're gonna want to secure that spare better though. At least extend the bump stops. I have a CavFab Elite carrier that was an easy install and very well built.

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

blk2doorjl

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Two Door
Stuff has been slow here as I'm waiting for the last lift parts to come in for my 392. Currently just missing bumpstops 😡 lol.

I did install the metalcloak factory rear bumper braces to help prevent it from flexing into the body without having to change the bumper cause I like the aesthetics. They're beefy brackets and much easier to install with small hands lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20230507_172359~2

I also put on the Utah designs front bumper plates to seal up the back and I'm pretty happy with them.

Next update should be with the completed lift!
Do you have a link for the bumper plate or know if they make something for the rear?
Only thing I’ve found is below and I ain’t paying that kind of money

https://dragojeepproducts.com/products/jl-rear-inner-fender-bump-delete