What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I was tired of airing down via staun deflators, even though it was easy and mindless.. I just get antsy. I also air up and down a lot. Usually 15-20 times a month at least.
Same here. Only one of the guys I run with had them and that is why I got them. We'd all be waiting to finish while he was ready to rock n' roll.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Which ball joints did you go with? Iā€™m not going to do it yet but keeping an eye on them for sure. Just saw metalcloak released some recently but lots of options!
I went with the Dynatrac HD rebuildable ball joints. What a difference it made. Jeep felt great on the way home. Iā€™ll be doing a 300+mile round trip this Sunday to get a big portion of break in on the gears done.

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
I went with the Dynatrac HD rebuildable ball joints. What a difference it made. Jeep felt great on the way home. Iā€™ll be doing a 300+mile round trip this Sunday to get a big portion of break in on the gears done.
Itā€™s definitely on my too do list. With only 5k miles on the jeep though I figure I have a little time and do it down the road after some miles with 38ā€™s

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

Itā€™s definitely on my too do list. With only 5k miles on the jeep though I figure I have a little time and do it down the road after some miles with 38ā€™s
Yea, I donā€™t blame you. I just about at 25k. Figured most my miles have been big overland trips and wheeling trips that it was about time. But Iā€™m doing what I can to it to have it ready for some 37/38ā€™s though. Canā€™t wait to bump up from my 35ā€™s

Segmaster01

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Occupation
Business Owner, IT Technician
@Auxbeam pod lights installed on a-pillar cowls
Oooh, I really like those pods and the very minimal mounts. Been looking at pods for my upcoming ā€˜23 Sahara. Would you mind linking them, if you have a minute?

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Oooh, I really like those pods and the very minimal mounts. Been looking at pods for my upcoming ā€˜23 Sahara. Would you mind linking them, if you have a minute?
Auxbeam 4Inch 60W LED Light Bar Broad Flood Lights LED Pods 12D Corrugated Lens - https://a.co/d/6iD6ZPH

Auxbeam 3" 80W LED Cube Lights Amber Fog Light 9600LM Offroad Light Bar Spot Flood Combo - https://a.co/d/iZ3qYP0

HOZAN A-Pillar LED Pod Light Mount Bracket - https://a.co/d/gUBgbyU

I skipped the wiring kit they gave.. Just used the pig tail connection and red/black wires. Wired them to my @Lasfit Aux Panel lead wires

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20230201_223213_Photos

ekohn00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I just upgraded to the Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 Adjustable Steering Stabilizerā€¦MAJOR difference. Pricey, but worth every penny.
Hi TimR, could you describe the before and after?

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It has 3 settings....SOFT, MEDIUM, and HARD.

SOFT is like the stock stabilizer.
MEDIUM...the steering is definitely noticeable. No extra play in the steering. More stable.
HARD...I use this on the highways. Almost like driving a race car. VERY solid. Helps A LOT on the highways when you're sitting on a lifted Jeep with 37s.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

its a world of a difference I have the same stabilizer. Each setting changes the feel noticeably

C_Rat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport
Picked up some painted Rubi fenders and put them on. Much better than the sport fenders.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20230203_111839
Looks great. I'm looking at doing the same. How was the install? Bolt right on? Did they come with the Rubicon liners?

sciotola88

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Ecodiesel and 2020 JTR
Occupation
Underwriter
Looks great. I'm looking at doing the same. How was the install? Bolt right on? Did they come with the Rubicon liners?
It came with the liners. Hardest part was trying to reuse the white clips that mount the fender to the body so be prepared to have those handy if/when you do it.