First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Made a Roswell themed sticker today.
1673039329757.png
Offspring received a Cricut for Christmas, paired with a variety of relevant supplies. Is there a site or two you'd recommend for ideas for Jeep decals, or even general guidance on using the unit? I'm learning about what I paid for here (lol) as I go. TIA.

Craniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU
Offspring received a Cricut for Christmas, paired with a variety of relevant supplies. Is there a site or two you'd recommend for ideas for Jeep decals, or even general guidance on using the unit? I'm learning about what I paid for here (lol) as I go. TIA.
I have a Silhouette. Easy to grab an image off of Windows Paint and have the unit cut it. Since the pieces are so small it was hard to do the weeding. On this design. Also had to try a few times to get the size right.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Trouble shot my steering. Found a loose tierod end and the pitman arm/sector shaft nut was finger tight. Got out the big torque wrench for that. 184 ft/lbs.

Checked and adjusted front trackbar to center the axle.

Set the toe-in after torquing the tierod end, adjusted the draglink to center the steering wheel.

Still getting a left pull on hard braking.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Nice looking JL.. She is going to love those running boards.

Have you considered installing @Diode Dynamics clear or smoked front side markers. Either one would add to the look lets say. The factory amber color side marker is ahhh...

The DD sidemarkers are top notch, easy easy to install and under $100.
Here’s the comparison…

D857D34C-3045-4922-ADE2-37D8911C55C7.jpeg

E8B4F3DB-151E-4990-A83E-009B772FB053.jpeg

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

My buddy came over and with the help of a few beers, some cursing, a trip to the hardware store and some grinding we got the Warn Evo 10 installed. I was shorted the correct bolts for the fairlead, and something must be off somewhere with my Jeep because the bolt holes on the lower brackets wouldn’t line up with the sway bar disconnect skid. Got it sorted though

ghorsepower

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport
I have that same front bumper! Could you share any pictures of the winch and how close it comes to the grill? Also, since EAG advertised that the bumper had a built-in winch plate, I can safely assume you bolted the winch right onto the bumper?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1673103365357

Like has been said in other posts you can move the wires as well if you choose.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Is a 90° adapter, etc. available to tidy up the manner in which the wiring exits the winch body? Less for aesthetic reasons than to prevent damaging contact and rubbing on the grille (on any vehicle, really).

Any winch manufacturer should be able to forsee this as a potential issue.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? winch wire

Craniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU
Love it. I was just there last week. Had a lot of fun navigating the way to the crash site and being evil eyed by cows. If you're willing to cut a few more I'd be happy to pay for a couple.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4243
I’ll think about it. I know Etsy already has similar items available. I live in Roswell so I had to do something alien related. Took me five tries before I got it right. Still not thrilled with the placement of the sticker. It should be a little farther to the right (as viewed from inside). Weeding the sticker is not easy due to the small size.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Chewed out the shop that installed my lift. The driver side rear sway bar link dropped a bolt sometime this fall, disconnected from the sway bar and has seized. I’ve carefully inspected the rest of the install and discovered one of the front quick disconnects was installed with out a washer, which has meant it’s become loose.

I’ve ordered up a replacement rear link, and now need to source the missing washer and reinstall the front disconnect.