What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Gunnut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 jlu
Just ordered my ACE Rock sliders for my OB JLUR from CariD.com
I got 5% off and free shipping with the same estimated time for shipping as ACE. Saved us about $80 between the discount and the free shipping. I did not have a code, but I live chatted on their website. The representative, Bryan, sent me the link with the discount. Just thought I would share if anyone else is kicking around that product.
I tried to get the discount via live chat and was told there was no discount. I’ll try again later. Maybe I got a lazy agent.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wow you’re a local JL owner AND a firecracker one too?!?!? Wow, small world. We should meet up. :)
Yeah, I had seen one of your other posts for your first order and cancel, and the picture when it showed up is what caught my attention, it was taken just after their Jeep night, the tent was still up in the picture. I thought it was funny thta their was another JL Firecracker owner right here, but actually have seen quite a few driving around town. Definitely should meet up sometime.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Yeah, I had seen one of your other posts for your first order and cancel, and the picture when it showed up is what caught my attention, it was taken just after their Jeep night, the tent was still up in the picture. I thought it was funny thta their was another JL Firecracker owner right here, but actually have seen quite a few driving around town. Definitely should meet up sometime.
Yep that was me. I love my Sahara and glad I did it. McGrath was awesome though.

I haven’t seen any red JLs locally yet. Other colors I have, but not Firecracker.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
[/ATTACH]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@JcrOffroad
Here is my long story, but if your interested in JCR bumpers and carriers then take a few moments and check this out.
I have the Crusader front bumper with the skid plate and the crusader rear bumper with the adventure rear tire carrier.
The good,
Well built
Tight tolerances
Powder coat is fine
Good looking front and rear match
Jack holes
Cube light mounts
Holes for your parking sensors, bad for me I don't have parking sensors.
If your careful the camera cable is long enough to run from the roll bar location inside the jeep down past taillight out the bottom into the tire carrier.
Adventure spare carrier is well built opens and closes nice has a CB mount (thx for that) optional dual rotopax mount and hi-lift mount
JCR spent some time engineering these items for the jeep line up.

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg
Is there a light for the license plate? I am also looking to relocate my license plate as a cargo carrier blocks the license plate in the factory position.

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
The relocation kit from jcr came with a small led light, if u look close you can see it below the license plate. It already fell off. Get the ace plate relocate. I have it on order.

Last edited:

B417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Did yu debadged the Wrangler decals? What you used to do it? How was the experience?
Just pulled them off with my fingernails...no heat or anything required and came off clean and easy

Last edited:

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
I tried to get the discount via live chat and was told there was no discount. I’ll try again later. Maybe I got a lazy agent.
Hmmm...hopefully you will get Bryan. He was very nice, professional, and helpful. I didn’t request a discount, so I was grateful for his link and the effort to save some money.

jfarrell

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB JLRU, 2018 4Runner
IMG_0327.jpg
Got her a new name (I like homebrewing beer...). Now on to plastidipping the emblems and the last bits of exterior red will be gone. :like:

ETA:

Thanks @pixeldecals for the sweet sticker!

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
How did you carry the paddle board? Just curious since I don't see a roof rack and I also plan on kayaking/paddle boarding.
It’s an inflatable. Inflated on the spot however there’s a local board shop that rents them out already inflated, give you foam pads and tie downs if you need them.

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the 21” Antenna X and took the pup for a ride. Having the panels off with 100 degree weather is no joke.

07E8E6A8-C5A3-43FF-92B6-17ADFDC403DC.jpeg

92E6BCE8-ABB3-4BE9-B828-54FD36FFFEE6.jpeg