What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M
Love the wrap - how much time and round about cost? You can send a PM if you like
Thanks! It took 9 days and cost ~$6k. He had to basically take the whole Jeep apart. All the painted parts were covered, except for the hinges. I’ll probably order the RC3 template for the hinges.

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Linda - thats the look I am after. Can you pm your parts list?
Assuming you’re talking about the red rubi...if not no problem. Here’s the parts list:

- JL Rubicon Unlimited (couldn’t resist)
- Warn Zeon Winch : JL ready version or order the 90 degree clutch kit if you have an older one...it’s free just call Warn
- Warn Winch Plate : pn 101255
— bought from river city off-road...no tax and super fast shipping
— I felt this was a better option than other winch plates since it was made with the Zeon in mind and comes with a cleaner fairlead plate
- Factor55 Flatlink E (gray)
— they have a few different mounts but I liked the flexibility and looks of this one
- Factor55 1.5in Hawse Fairlead (gray)
— 1in is standard, but I opted for the 1.5in after speaking with them. Price difference isn’t that great and allows for more flexibility later on if I decide to get a little more adventurous off road. Thicker fairlead spreads the load on the line exiting the fairlead during higher angle recoveries.
- Factor55 Flatlink Rope Guard

Bought all the Factor55 stuff direct from them...shipped out fast, no tax, and they offer a military discount

I also bought items for my recovery kit
- Factor55 Hitchlink
- Crosby 3/4 shackle
- Bubba Rope Gator Jaw : soft shackle
- rugged ridge tree strap, recovery strap
— May replace these with similar items from Factor55

If you can’t tell I’m a huge Factor55 fan. I also went with the gray finishes as I wanted a stealth/subtle look...the Jeep alone in firecracker red stands out enough.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Went on some easy trails.

IMG_5120.JPG

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5127.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG
If that trail is near the Dennis Dillon dealership I might not be able to wait until I drive home to hit a trail lol

OP3NROAD

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2014 Cherokee
No it was a local shop that specializes in wheel restoration. They did a pretty great job, couldn’t be happier.
Can I ask where the wheel restoration place is? I am in Ontario and am the same in thinking the all black looks awesome and I am assuming its much cheaper then buying new rims? Hard to sell the stock rims with so many of them being available to buy online right now.
Your Wrangler looks great by the way!

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Linda - thats the look I am after. Can you pm your parts list?
Mike, I was admiring the winch and plate work posted by Saejin. I agree, it looks great. Perhaps Saejin can give you the parts list.