Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 3
Fixed the gas-actuator that helps retract the step in our Gen2 Rockslide Steps.
It was a pain (Because you need to fully remove the step from the Jeep ) but fairly simple.
I hear a lot of people disappointed with Rockslide Engineering steps, but after taking it apart and seeing how easy it is to service, I’m pretty impressed.
After 2 years and only one gas strut went out.

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Fixed the gas-actuator that helps retract the step in our Gen2 Rockslide Steps.
It was a pain (Because you need to fully remove the step from the Jeep ) but fairly simple.
I hear a lot of people disappointed with Rockslide Engineering steps, but after taking it apart and seeing how easy it is to service, I’m pretty impressed.
After 2 years and only one gas strut went out.
Nice! Iv had quite some issues with my Gen 3. First the driver side step came loose, RSE a ent me some spacers that fixed it completely. Now my passenger side doesn’t come down unless the engine is running, RSE said it’s a circuit board issue and they are sending me a replacement. My driver side slams back upwards and they’re also sending me some rubber pads to cushion hem the sound.

I’m just glad RSE doesn’t hesitate to make things right

Jbone1977

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep jl rubicon diesel
Installed a Banks Derringer. Pretty decent gain in power. Looking forward to seeing any change in mileage and DEF consumption.
I got mine a few weeks back as well, I definitely feel the difference 😎👀

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Finally got around to installing and wiring up this American Adventure Lab Versa-Table. Looks awesome!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ChristmasJeep2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ChristmasJeep2.JPG
Looks great... where did you wire into. The aux outlet on the driver's side going underneath across the threshold?

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Installed Amp XL steps today. I paid ORW for the steps and install. Didn’t have the patience to do it and after reading about misalignments, I figured it’s best to have someone that does these day in/out do the work. I am thrilled with them! Peeled the large billboard name plates on the sides. I saved my stock rock sliders. Those things are heavy. Not sure if I should keep or sell them.

D5B0AF21-5F0C-4691-8233-BE42FC5F0FC1.jpeg

47D133AA-E772-4DD4-A392-3C3E6AA4057E.jpeg

itsbeenfunmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR Firecracker Red
Occupation
Govt Contractor
Looks great... where did you wire into. The aux outlet on the driver's side going underneath across the threshold?
No. Just the 12v on the rear. Just used T Taps easy to do. The pain was caused by removing and reinstalling the plastic panels.