What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
A band saw would have cut those rock rails shorter and then reinstall the caps
I suppose that would have been another good approach!

navyflyer

First Name
“Chopper” Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Occupation
Airline pilot
After installing the winch yesterday I started detailing the Jeep for “winter.” Got the outside washed and waxed. Today was interior. Got it vacuumed, scrubbed all the panels with chemical guys interior cleaner followed that with 303 protector. Spot cleaned the seats from the baby throwing her bottles around while playing in the Jeep while on the road. Used chemical guys fabric cleaner and once dry I followed it with their fabric hydrophobic water and stain guard. Once I finished I removed the stubby antenna and went back to my factory one since I gave up satellite radio in the Jeep since it isn’t my daily driver. I also bed lined the factory antenna before putting it back on.
Does that fabric cleaner and stain guard have an odor? I dont wanna mess with the new Jeep smell.

Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
Took apart my @Lasfit black switch kit.
Bought an oem Aux switch button module and swapped the metal bezels so it matches with my oem rubicon left side
Sanded and Painted the buttons to match the red rubicon side. I’d say it’s about a 96-98% perfect match. Hard to tell l if it’s a perfect match or different based on lighting based on lighting

Next step, take it to laser engraver to have my seat heaters laser etched into it as they will control seat heaters for both front and rear seats.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FullSizeRender.MOV

4A467D80-D5F1-4838-8695-F8031897580C.jpeg

3DA5AF55-A634-4B13-8AA4-1F42CEE6C5D4.jpeg

It's the chrome on the Lasfit that far off from the factory trim?

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
It's the chrome on the Lasfit that far off from the factory trim?
No not really, it’s got just the slightest darker hue to it. I decided to buy the oem aux button module for the chrome bezel and to see if the buttons are swappable because the Lasfit buttons have a slightly longer reset.

Lasfit are cool because no dealer programming required, and it has access points for both inside and the engine compartment, otherwise, oem would be a better bet if you don’t mind the harder install process

Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
No not really, it’s got just the slightest darker hue to it. I decided to buy the oem aux button module for the chrome bezel and to see if the buttons are swappable because the Lasfit buttons have a slightly longer reset.

Lasfit are cool because no dealer programming required, and it has access points for both inside and the engine compartment, otherwise, oem would be a better bet if you don’t mind the harder install process
I'm guessing the buttons are not interchangeable?