Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Oil change.

Nothing special about that. Rather, just funny; a price increase email arrived from Blackstone as I was literally preparing the sample for mailing. What's another $5, anyway...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1a
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3a

white walker1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think the rail covers would fit over a Diabolical Slipstream? Is there a lip on the inside of the cover?
I have no idea just kind of complaining :LOL: I've reached out to AEV about these for a two door and they said it would come out this past April and still nothing. I'm sure the answer is no but I'll ask the silly question anyway. Are the tub rails on the two door and four door the same - do dumbass.

I'm stubborn and know what I like. Can you or someone give me the dimensions of the bed rails for the four door. I want to see if I can get these and modify them to fit my two door. I've also looked into a full bed cover like JFtops (easy install and removal).

white walker1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We got rid of the Tin Can, added a Red Rocks exhaust and a CavFab rear mini bumper. Next up is Rusty’s corner guards to protect the now exposed body. Much better look, functional and sounds great.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5742

I did the same to mine about six months ago and a few weeks ago I took a look at it and it was rusted. I removed it sanded it and sprayed it with high temp non-flammable paint. Also cleaned up those welds.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ex2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ex3.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ex1.JPG

white walker1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm surprised that corner guards (of any brand) aren't seen more frequently on the JL-generation Jeeps. I remember them being a fairly popular accessory on YJ-era Wranglers.

Being the JLs are much more competent off-road, it's fair to wonder why more owners aren't uparmoring them with that particular accessory. Lord knows we've proven our willingness to bolt anything on our Jeeps that comes down the pike. 😁

--------

And, relative to the Wrangler's mission brief, wouldn't we want boots on those shock absorbers? Even regular detritus kicked up from the asphalt will eventually wear on those functionally exposed seals. Just curious.
I love mine
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IL18.JPG

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Been thinking of these…Are they practical? What can you put in them? TIA.
All the things. I have a tow strap, winch controller, air hose, med kit in one side and carry toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, sun block, bug spray in the other. Still some room in each.

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
I have been thinking about these due to all the weight of roof top tent, etc. Have you tried them out yet? How was install?
I haven't towed the camper yet with these on this Jeep, but did with them on my 2020 Rubicon. Did just fine, stayed level and didn't bounce or bob. Once I got to the trail ride, just lowered the pressure and they don't change off roading characteristics.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I have been thinking about these due to all the weight of roof top tent, etc. Have you tried them out yet? How was install?
have you looked at the HD springs? I went with a heavy spring rate from JKS when i lifted the jeep. went from 1" sag to 3/8" with the RTT and steel rear bumper with tire carrier and 35's