Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

That’s on my to-do list as well. Did you just hook it to your F150s trailer hitch? Or elsewhere?
One of the two stock tow rings under my front bumper. Don't use a trailer ball. That's not real safe.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Spent most of the day organizing and putting stuff back in their particular spots...or as best as I could find spaces for them 😅 I really don't like the glove box in the Wrangler...gonna line that with some type of felt or something to eliminate the rattling off the plastic.

Started installing interior goodies from my pile of parts:

Console organizer (not sure if I'll keep it, it doesn't fit as well as I'd hoped...rattles around...annnnoooooying)

First aid kit refreshed from old kit and installed on rear pillar.

Started installing front mesh sunshades (rear ones may wait until next year...don't really feel like taking the top off now that it's getting colder)

I'm going to take a shot at making my own woven grab handles from paracord. Black and red, should be interesting as I've never knit anything in my life lol

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I got used Falcon shocks off a forum member .. swap out just the rears today , doing the fronts next week. I had to compress the shocks and use duct tape to keep them compressed as I line up the holes and remove the duct tape .. took about hour to do.. can’t wait to see how they compare to the mopar lift kit shocks .

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ED7D655A-6983-4E95-93A2-E4D79C2B7E57

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 227F8FC8-85EF-410F-9E17-448E67CE2769

Lager

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
I installed the seat slammers from DDI on just the driver's seat and I'm blown away by the difference! I'm 6'5 and the JLU has always been a bit tighter to get in and out of then my older Jeeps but the seat slammers are a game changer.

I should really slide the seat a bit more forward and raise it a few clicks with the adjustment lever because I now have to lean forward a bit to touch the dash or reach the shifter but I'm leaving it all the way back because it's a novelty for now as I just installed the slammers so having the Jeep going from feeling somewhat tight to now too big is fun.

Every mirror had to be adjusted and the increased headroom is hard to believe.

Last edited:

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I'll get better pics cuz I was losing daylight here but got my CJ Renegade inspired hood stripes on this afternoon

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A9FE5B6B-C6BF-43F3-86C4-E5F5FCD94A64
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A9FE5B6B-C6BF-43F3-86C4-E5F5FCD94A64
That looks fantastic. Great job! :like: :rock:👍

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I got used Falcon shocks off a forum member .. swap out just the rears today , doing the fronts next week. I had to compress the shocks and use duct tape to keep them compressed as I line up the holes and remove the duct tape .. took about hour to do.. can’t wait to see how they compare to the mopar lift kit shocks .

Would love to hear your thoughts as you use them on different surfaces. At some point I'll change out my stocks and will be seeking which ones provide a comfortable ride, but still perform well off-road.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I had ordered Arc door hangers on Amazon for a second try, and they were supposed to be in this weekend so we could have some doors off fun. Alas some idiot at the post office has once again put my package on a truck heading away from me :swear: :angry: Really starting to dislike postal workers, though I sometimes appreciate when they help out by pre-opening my mail for me.

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
Look great. Any chance you remember where those blue dials on your dash are from?
Sure - got them here, when I put in a large order of random accessories that slowly made its way from China while my jee p was being built in Ohio 😅

Note that the dials are nice to the touch and fit well, but the color is not a great match to Hydro or the 4xe blue; it’s more violet-y.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0ZVojO