What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Check your auto insurance policy. Some do windshield replacement with zero deductible. IDK it that makes a big hit on your premiums, but worth asking about.

Got a cracked windshield . It's so random haven't driven the Jeep in four days and I drive it and see this. its from the base and not sure if it's from a rock. Safelite wants $845 to replace it because of the ACC sensor. Which doesn't make any sense because the windshield folds down so it's not even attached to the sensor.
tempImagerJC6As.jpg

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a third brake light with a strobe feature. Installation was reasonably intuitive, which is just as well since the provided instruction sheet barely qualified as such.

This is a simple and straightforward hedge against inattentive and tailgating drivers.

Wanting to maintain the stock aesthetic, I selected the red lens. A smoked lens is also available.

OEM
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B7AD5468-ACDD-45B2-BB1B-6677C052EB78

To press the release tab on the rear of the wiring connector first requires removal of the light via a T25 star drive bit...which you'll already have handy, since it's also used to remove the trim piece on which the light is mounted.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B7AD5468-ACDD-45B2-BB1B-6677C052EB78

New light in situ, and OEM vs. aftermarket comparison.

The new light works as advertised.
I just did the same last week

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
How did your install go? Mine went on smooth but I found that it doesn’t completely block the drip on mine. On one side I’m now getting slight dripping in the jeep when it rains. And on both am still getting some running into the jeep. It could possibly be user install error.
i had the same issue. i ended up putting a light coat of Sugru Black putty on the underside and stopped all the leaks. Love them

Runngun18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Retired Fuzz/Hobo/Will work for Whiskey...