Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

@JO DYRT
@others

Just bumping a past post I made in regard to a real slick offering...

If you are running with a Tazer JL you will really appreciate one of these..

I haveave been using this holder for around 6 months now.. It is very good.

Easy access and it's easy to get the module in and out of it. It has worked out really well for me..

No more zip ties and the location where it is, is much better then the zip tied position.

I got mine here. Read the reviews at this link and you will see other's are also truly appreciating this holder!

Tazer-Holder.jpg
I use one as well. This and the extension adapter makes removing/reinstalling your Tazer mini very easy. No more having to reach up with difficulty to reconnect/disconnect.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_sgw_ext/

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
After installing my lift, I had a crazy death wobble. Had a friend look while I moved the wheel back and the track bar was moving. It was torqued down to 190lbs and shifted back and forth.
installed the stock one and went away. Guess its a good thing I didn’t get an alignment yet

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

My girlfriend bought me a hood. Not the one I wanted, but I will rock it, since I do t want to hurt her feelings…
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? AF9FF96D-FA3F-4E29-863E-DE155B4275D0
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? AF9FF96D-FA3F-4E29-863E-DE155B4275D0
You gotta rocket if she did this for you without your prompting!

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

She’s pretty awesome like that. I was going to do the poison spider cut out…. Came home and this huge box was in the shop.
My wife won’t make a decision let alone a purchase without my involvement. I sometimes feel cursed. But not usually. :angel:

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
She’s pretty awesome like that. I was going to do the poison spider cut out…. Came home and this huge box was in the shop.
What is that front bumper?.... pretty cool !

stevieb92

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0t
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I made a DIY portable 4 tire inflation system. My girlfriend also has a Wrangler, so this can be packed into either Wrangler. Since neither of us plan on going to ARB lockers or tires bigger than 35s, I figured the ARB single air compressor would work just fine.

It all fits inside a HF Apache case and connects to the battery with alligator clips. The factory ARB wiring harness for this kit (CKMA12) wouldn’t work without the two switches for the lockers, so I made my own harness to incorporate the power relay, master rocker switch and pressure switch. I was able to use one 50 ft 3/8 air hose and some fittings to configure it. Using quick couplers for air lines, it will connect both driver tires and both passenger tires to the main manifold and the ball valves let me isolate one or the other and it also serves to allow a 4 tire deflation. I’ll mount the rocker switch and relay to the inside of the case at a later date. I’ll do a test for deflation and inflation times at some point. For now, I’m very pleased with how the system turned out.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 059DAC0C-33D0-4D71-BB9A-CBD301B3649C
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 2C0A5DA0-47C7-4259-84B3-159520C1AB2F

HushJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Installed the Brawlee LED cargo light.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1

Cut a small notch in base of factory wire cover on rear window and routed wires through it.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 2

Bundled wires together with factory ones as they pass from rear glass to roof.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3

Routed wires through roof (used coat hanger) to the exit port where the the factory wires and fluid line come out. Quick disconnects are all together for when taking the roof on or off.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4

From there, the wires are routed under/behind the plastic covers up the roll bar and tapped into the factory cargo light so it comes on automatically with the stock light.

Looks truly stock. No exposed wires except the quick disconnect.

I didn't use the adhesive-backed clips that were included in the package.

The small RF controller unit is hidden behind the lower roof port shown in last photo. I keep the remote control in the glove box just in case. I keep the light at one setting (full brightness) and am not interested in the flashing light modes.

I'm pleased with the outcome. It adds a lot of additional light to the rear cargo area and behind the Jeep when open. Most difficult part was disconnecting the wire clip for the factory cargo light... because sometimes small things like to frustrate me, haha.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
My girlfriend bought me a hood. Not the one I wanted, but I will rock it, since I do t want to hurt her feelings…
Color match it white, I like it. Very muscular.

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Color match it white, I like it. Very muscular.
That’s the plan. I wanted to get it on there and makes adjustments. Sometimes it requires a knee and some persuasion. It’ll get sprayed white Raptor as well.

SadRobot

First Name
Greg (not Greg)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Tried on the Trasharoo. I was hoping I could somehow make a hole in the middle for the camera but looks like it's not really possible.

Then dropped the Jeep off to the shop to get my transfer case sensor issue fixed. I'm hoping that takes care of the SERV 4WD light that keeps coming on.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0157

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Installed the Oracle pre-runner lights (new style) so that it works with my front camera.

I wanted the lights on whenever my Jeep was on, so I ended up hooking up the power wire to fuse F52 with a fuse tap, 20A on the bottom 5A on top.

I also cut out a notch from the fuse box cover so the fuse box could close.

I am providing an update on this.

I would not recommend using fuse F52 for these lights.

the next day my engine would not start. My dash turns on, but when turning on the engine, I just heard clicking.

I repeated this process a number of times and the Jeep finally started. During my drive my touch screen turned off as well.

I then removed the fuse tap and connected the power to one of my aux connections .. The Jeep has been fine since and the lights work.