What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yup, mine is cancelled too. I was told that ACE dropped them as a vendor. Wondering if they've dropped all vendors? that would suck as if you order from ace directly, they charge shipping.
I just ordered from northridge4x4. Product page on their site shows a 25 day delay though. Hope they don't get dropped too!

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
My Ace Engineering JL Rock Sliders were delivered today! WOO HOO! Can't wait for Saturday so I can install them! :clap:

mqMrSaGAROWqW8RIYIYweA.jpg
Did you order them through ACE directly? I ordered them through Quadratec on 4/16 with a ship date of 5/24. I just checked today and my order was canceled with no notification. I chatted with Quadratec and they said they were discontinued. All my CS experiences with Quadratec have been garbage. I called ACE directly and they were super nice. Gave me free shipping because they no longer work with Quadratec. Hope to get them in 7-10 days.

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8
Just got word this AM from @Quadratec After all my waiting and phone calls tracking down the order... They have “discontinued” the item. Why do I feel like I’m the one who got dropped. Lovely thing.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but yes that is correct - we are no longer distributing through Quadratec. If you had JL Sliders or any other parts ordered through them, please give us a call and we'll be happy to get what you had on order out to you as soon as possible.

We have not discontinued any of the parts we make, we've just made some changes to our distribution. We're available M-F 7am-3:30pm EST at 586-806-6641.

Thank you,

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Sorry for the inconvenience, but yes that is correct - we are no longer distributing through Quadratec. If you had JL Sliders or any other parts ordered through them, please give us a call and we'll be happy to get what you had on order out to you as soon as possible.

We have not discontinued any of the parts we make, we've just made some changes to our distribution. We're available M-F 7am-3:30pm EST at 586-806-6641.

Thank you,
What's your shipping time table? Northridge 4x4 is showing 25 days

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...

Thank you,
Thanks for your unexpected reply... I should have gone directly to ACE in the first place... Just called and ordered the Rock Sliders from you. Hoping it won’t be too long a wait... :time: Cheers

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I ordered a different set of sliders from Northridge yesterday (not from ACE). the Website said 7-10 days shipped. I called and they said 7 days. This morning I got a email saying it shipped and here a tracking number. The tracking number was weird so I called FedEx. FedEx: Not a tracking number. I reached back out to Northridge and they called the MNFR while I was on hold an the answer back NOW from Northridge was "shipping in a couple of weeks." Huh?

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
I ordered a different set of sliders from Northridge yesterday (not from ACE). the Website said 7-10 days shipped. I called and they said 7 days. This morning I got a email saying it shipped and here a tracking number. The tracking number was weird so I called FedEx. FedEx: Not a tracking number. I reached back out to Northridge and they called the MNFR while I was on hold an the answer back NOW from Northridge was "shipping in a couple of weeks." Huh?
from my experience with ecommerce - sometimes drop-shippers provide a fake tracking number to the customers so the selling website (in this case, Northridge) can process payment for them since the item was "shipped". And then the vendor ships it.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
When did you order them? I’m going on almost 1 1/2 months and still waiting for them.
I ordered them from Ace around two weeks ago.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
Did you order them through ACE directly? I ordered them through Quadratec on 4/16 with a ship date of 5/24. I just checked today and my order was canceled with no notification. I chatted with Quadratec and they said they were discontinued. All my CS experiences with Quadratec have been garbage. I called ACE directly and they were super nice. Gave me free shipping because they no longer work with Quadratec. Hope to get them in 7-10 days.
Yep... I ordered them from Ace around two or so weeks ago. They were great!

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I spoke directly to one manufacturer who said they made a conscious decision to wait until the got their hands on a production model JL. Apparently some manufacturers spec'd out their development on earlier show vehicles and/or Cad drawings. Those folks ran into trouble when the production model came out and was just different enough to mess up their production I guess.

McCloude

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD / 2019 WK2 TH
Some people have had issues with washer fluid leaking from the rear window port. Drilling a small hole in the cap seems to resolve the problem. I haven't had this issue yet.
I have that issue. Time to get the drill out.

namodei

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Installed the Gibson single side exit exhaust! Fit like a glove!!

Screenshot_20180517-161627.jpg

20180517_141249.jpg