Vehicle Showcase

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So it seems American Adventure Labs updated their packout mounts without updating the pictures on their site. With the new version, you don't have to cut off the tabs anymore. The new ones are a little bit taller, but being able to use unmodified packouts is worth the slight increase in height.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5447

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5440

SALEM_JL

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Slapped on some Custom Rubicon Lettering Hood Decals that I got from PixelDecals.com. Really diggin' the look =]

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG-7184

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
So it seems American Adventure Labs updated their packout mounts without updating the pictures on their site. With the new version, you don't have to cut off the tabs anymore. The new ones are a little bit taller, but being able to use unmodified packouts is worth the slight increase in height.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG-7184
Good to know. I'm a Milwaukee fan boy, and I would have raked American Adventure Labs over the coals for selling a pricey bauble that required butchering my own gear in order to make things work.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Does it reflect inside?
Update:

No it does not reflect inside. But, the seals that came on it do not properly seal ot to the windshield and light “leaks” past and down onto the dash. Very noticeable on a dark road. Fixable with a strip of electrical tape which then looks terrible.

I have ordered a better seal. I will remove the light bar and replace the seal and I think I will be golden.

However, total BS that the end user has to do this for an expensive item.

It is SUPER bright and lights up a solid 160/180 degrees in front of the jeep. Very wide pattern. Pillar lights will be spots for distance.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Anyone know if they have a forum discount code available?
If one isn't available, occasionally peruse the Member Marketplace. I found a set of new-in-wrap seat jackers being sold at ~50% of new retail.

A used set might even cost less, and would look new with a quick pass of gloss black spray enamel.

Jasper519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If one isn't available, occasionally peruse the Member Marketplace. I found a set of new-in-wrap seat jackers being sold at ~50% of new retail.

A used set might even cost less, and would look new with a quick pass of gloss black spray enamel.
Thank you

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Installed a new tire carrier yesterday.

I've been waiting for a sale on the Teraflex HD tire carrier for months, but never found any significant discounts. It's almost always been around $315 plus tax until recently. Went up to $365. Until last week. Found a "Used - very good" on Amazon for $245.40. $60 discount for applying for an Amazon card and my total was $204.42. All that was "wrong" with it was a missing 6mm nut for the third brake light bracket.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick

Desert Does It
Pretty cool company so give them a call or send them an email or IM them on this forum. Otherwise wait for the next holiday. Join the newsletter and you get 5% off