Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Yay! I got notified I am now in KZ status! Woohoo! Hopefully that means I will get her this week or next week at the latest? Not sure? How long after KZ did some of you have before you got her?

Btw, I also am elated to find out that she will come with a fuel door!!! Woohoo! Here's a snapshot of my build sheet:

black fuel filler door.jpg

Last edited:

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
dropped off at dealership to get the steering/wheel locking issue looked into, and a few other minor issues. miss it already

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Can someone measure the hinge half that stays on the jeep when the doors are removed for me? I am looking at possible motorcycle mirrors that I will run a bolt up thru the hinge to the mirror.

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
How do you like them?

I installed them, but immediately removed. Since they mount in the center of the door, I kept hitting my head every time and they blocked my sight line. (The curse of not being vertically-challenged!)

I’m considering some of the old Velcro style so I can place them where I want.
I like them a lot but they are almost needed for me. My husband did have an issue with them hitting his head so he is going to get something different. I like that they do not move around like the Velcro ones do and I don’t worry that I’ll grab on and the Velcro gives out leaving me to fall. Although unlikely and hilarious to watch I still fear it every time with the Velcro. It is also nice that the plastic piece to hold onto doesn’t bend like the Velcro does and it’s a nice sturdy piece.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just took delivery of my 2dr Rubicon. So far I just been 'easter egg' hunting. Still trying to find "since 1941".
:):):)
Look in your gauge cluster where the transfer case gear indicator is. It is within the RPM gauge. When you start the Jeep it says "Since 1941" for about 5 seconds before the transfer case gears show up in that area.

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Can someone measure the hinge half that stays on the jeep when the doors are removed for me? I am looking at possible motorcycle mirrors that I will run a bolt up thru the hinge to the mirror.
1.5 inches