ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 494B5104-C8D2-463D-A349-385DAA5FA75C
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 494B5104-C8D2-463D-A349-385DAA5FA75C

She needs a good wash. But I put on some new Wrangler Duratrac’s. Much smoother / quieter ride. I’m so happy with them.

What were you running before, KO2s?

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Interesting, I just assumed the KO2s were stock everywhere. Wonder why not?
Falken M/T‘s are an extra cost option, about $100. I unknowingly ordered them on my Rubicon.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Falken M/T‘s are an extra cost option, about $100. I unknowingly ordered them on my Rubicon.
Aha... went back an looked at Jeep build site. I guess I forgot M/T were even an option. I was zero'd in on getting KO2s.

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer
Installed a Bestop Sunrider; finished tightening the last bolt just before the rain arrived. I ordered it late Saturday from @Northridge4x4 and it arrived yesterday. z-clips were a minor PITA but otherwise an easy install. I was happy to see the GPCA oh-crap handles (GP Grip Pro) didn't interfere either.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8871.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8872
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8873.JPG

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Installed a Bestop Sunrider; finished tightening the last bolt just before the rain arrived. I ordered it late Saturday from @Northridge4x4 and it arrived yesterday. z-clips were a minor PITA but otherwise an easy install. I was happy to see the GPCA oh-crap handles (GP Grip Pro) didn't interfere either.

Hi Jeff,

Which top did you get? Black Twill or Black Diamond? Reason I ask is it looks like yours has some sewing on the top at the ribs. ? Mine doesn't and make a popping sound ever so often.

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer
Hi Jeff,

Which top did you get? Black Twill or Black Diamond? Reason I ask is it looks like yours has some sewing on the top at the ribs. ? Mine doesn't and make a popping sound ever so often.

This is the twill version.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

IMG_8871.JPG
IMG_8872.jpg
IMG_8873.JPG
You are going to love it! Consider removing the unsightly yellow/white warning sticker. It will come off easily since the SR is new. I even removed the Bestop logo emblems as to me they detract from the look.

I see your green Alien on the dash. How come your Alien Sunshade is AWOL under the SR?