litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Installed a Hot Heads Sun Shade for the Sky One Touch Roof this week. Great product and the fit and function is far better than any other shade available. Easy install in less than 15 minutes. Great company, great customer service. Mark Ambrose really knows his product and cares about customer service. 5 Star rating!

8AEA31FB-5F26-44C1-9C76-61BAEA01FEBB.jpeg
Looks great, right colour Jeep, and top! I keep thinking of getting one, but haven't yet. Wil, the sunshade fit with the headliner installed?

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Ordered up 35x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs, Pro Comp Series 69 (in chrome) and the Teraflex tailgate reinforced spare tire carrier. Now I just have to wait for it all to come in.

Teneski

First Name
Teneski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Unlimited Mojito MOAB
Occupation
Entreperneur
Looks great, right colour Jeep, and top! I keep thinking of getting one, but haven't yet. Wil, the sunshade fit with the headliner installed?
Per Mark Ambrose, yes it will fit. I have seen some post where both were installed with no issues. I will most likely get one before Memorial Day. I believe they are currently offering 10% to everyone and free shipping. Great deal. They are also a forum sponsor.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Added some red accents up front and now i feel like there’s too much going on lol what do I need to remove?

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 281129259_10223874292905845_1822014713942084029_n
Are you wedded to the goobers? If not, they're not compulsory and might be an easy delete to address your aesthetic concerns.

Deleted member 68858

Maybe another aspect is that there’s not enough going on!? You might still be in transition to what you want? You have a black Jeep and seem to be starting your mods. The possibilities are endless….find what you like :)
To each their own right?? & yes that’s very true! Ive done some aesthetic mods here and there, rubicon takeoff swaps, spacer lift but nothing too major yet as far as full lift kits/axles & stuff because the wifey is fixin to pop anytime soon which gets expensive lol

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
...nothing too major yet as far as full lift kits/axles & stuff because the wifey is fixin to pop anytime soon which gets expensive lol
Congrats on the pending arrival. 🤝
Yes, the price of Jeep parts will pale in comparison to the accessory costs for the little one.

Deleted member 68858

Are you wedded to the goobers? If not, they're not compulsory and might be an easy delete to address your aesthetic concerns.
I’ve sort of grew into them and changed my fender turn signals to just amber LED turn signals because of em lol, if I were to remove the grille lights then I’d have to probably figure out another DRL solution with a white light instead of the solo amber lol there’s always something right?

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Got home from training and put all the parts that showed up into one place. Everything I need to swap 3.45 to 4.10 plus front axle TrueTrac.

And my Apex Autolynx are traveling around somewhere in the county. We were told to come by the post office later this afternoon, ring the bell and they'd give us the parts since it's on the vehicle right now. Those will probably be installed this weekend. The diff parts, going to have to figure out if a shop will do it, or I'll be doing it.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 006 (800x600)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 007 (800x600)

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

Got home from training and put all the parts that showed up into one place. Everything I need to swap 3.45 to 4.10 plus front axle TrueTrac.

And my Apex Autolynx are traveling around somewhere in the county. We were told to come by the post office later this afternoon, ring the bell and they'd give us the parts since it's on the vehicle right now. Those will probably be installed this weekend. The diff parts, going to have to figure out if a shop will do it, or I'll be doing it.

I received my Apex Autolynx earlier this week but probably won't be able to install them until next weekend. Hope to hear how your install went! 👍🏻

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Installed the LOD Destroyer stubby rear bumper, Warn VR Evo 10-S winch, Hella driving lights, and LUX rock lights and then took it to Black Gap trail in Big Ben National Park.
Took me a WEEK of evenings to get that whole bumper put together!

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Prayed to the Jeep god that my JLU that I ordered at the end of Jan would be built soon and then to drown my sorrows, added about $400 of accessories to my Amazon cart and almost pulled the trigger on a Clearlidz. But I don’t want to jinx anything, so the Clearlidz order is not being placed until my Jeep is in my garage.

leeshuming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Tuscadero
Installed my ARB twin with the Epic Kraken mounting kit on my 22JLR 2dr. Awesomeness!!!

Compressor under pax seat. This pic is with seat all the way forward for viewing purposes. Completely hidden when all the way back.

Driver side remote air mount

Passenger side... very clean look

On/Off switch, Purge button for easy disconnect, and plug for single tire or other inflatable. Smart thinking.
I am getting this installed next week!