What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Installed the Brawlee rear window light today, was kinda not expecting great things at the price point, but man, was I wrong. Best $60 mod I have done to date. Highly recommend. I did the easy install this weekend, using the 12 volt plug in the cargo area, when it gets to topless weather plan on using the included wiring harness to tap into the dome light so it comes on automatically, right now just using the included remote. Really, really like this thing. If your on the fence don't even hesitate. Looks like factory installed when done. They thought of everything.
Brawlee light.jpeg
Brawlee light 2.jpeg

Brawlee light 4.jpeg

Brawlee light 3.jpeg
Clean install! How did you route the wire inside of the hard top?

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Installed the Brawlee rear window light today, was kinda not expecting great things at the price point, but man, was I wrong. Best $60 mod I have done to date. Highly recommend. I did the easy install this weekend, using the 12 volt plug in the cargo area, when it gets to topless weather plan on using the included wiring harness to tap into the dome light so it comes on automatically, right now just using the included remote. Really, really like this thing. If your on the fence don't even hesitate. Looks like factory installed when done. They thought of everything.
Brawlee light.jpeg
Brawlee light 2.jpeg

Brawlee light 4.jpeg

Brawlee light 3.jpeg
I think I am more impressed with your garage setup! Wow! I want it!

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Clean install! How did you route the wire inside of the hard top?
Thanks, and not yet but I probably will. I have the factory headliner, just tucked the wires up under there, doesn't look too difficult to run it through the top itself though, just need a nice flexible snake to get it through. I did a quickie install on this go round to make sure everything worked, will go back once the weather warms up a bit and clean up the install.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Any pics of the carnage?
No pics. My daughter, who was visiting from Arizona, was driving my Jeep to meet some friends when the window flew off. She felt so badly, but it was completely my fault for not making sure the damn thing was snapped in.

The lower rear corner snap on the soft top windows is a pita to get in. I have a hell of a time getting the driver's side snapped in correctly and am surprised that it was the passenger that flew off.

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
I feed mine through the hard top in less than a minute. I used a plastic flexible rod similar to a fiberglass fish tape. Super easy to pul the cable through.

Gravy

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
No pics. My daughter, who was visiting from Arizona, was driving my Jeep to meet some friends when the window flew off. She felt so badly, but it was completely my fault for not making sure the damn thing was snapped in.

The lower rear corner snap on the soft top windows is a pita to get in. I have a hell of a time getting the driver's side snapped in correctly and am surprised that it was the passenger that flew off.
It seems over time they don’t snap in as well, guess it’s a wear item (I say bad design, I recall the older generations having simpler/better designs).

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Thanks, and not yet but I probably will. I have the factory headliner, just tucked the wires up under there, doesn't look too difficult to run it through the top itself though, just need a nice flexible snake to get it through. I did a quickie install on this go round to make sure everything worked, will go back once the weather warms up a bit and clean up the install.
I have the same light and it’s super easy. I used a metal coat hanger and zip tied the cable end to it. Brawley did an excellent job of designing the whole kit. I liked it so much, I bought one for a friend and installed it for them.

BAC6764D-A5A4-4882-9A3F-03EF59A1F011.jpeg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I had to put my Jeep back together yesterday because of rain. I found out the hard way of what happens when you don’t clip a rear window in correctly—the window flies off while you’re on the freeway and your wallet is over $300 lighter :headbang:
Yes, the design (i.e., connection points) of the soft top side windows isn't immediately intuitive, nor is there the sort of tactile <snap> we might like to feel & hear when the corner pieces are correctly seated in place. I go over each one with a flashlight after they're reinstalled, if only to reassure myself that they won't go walkabout when I'm driving. So far, so good.

I don't know why there's the occasional complaining regarding the zippers that were used on the YJ- (and TJ?) era rear windows. They were dead simple to remove and install, and there was no mistaking whether or not they were correctly zipped in place.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Finally got my spare BFG in. Now I need to grab a couple racket balls.

09E85554-4613-4A2E-BBC8-AC5B348FF629.jpeg

13388DC6-D885-434B-9294-867ECBA0851F.jpeg

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Got my new Paramount inner fenders, figure I would tackle the rears... I previously had the fronts off for my air compressor, have to say those are way easier. I went through all my spare white plastic clips (painted them black) for this fender, have to wait for more to come in and I’m thinking I may order more.

I’m also thinking I will paint the inside all matte black where there sting gray is.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C3C5043C-A79C-4DD0-8E68-C2EC7236C36D
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E35BAF98-041D-4B77-8599-A469050534B8

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DDD51FD6-6569-4C8E-8A40-53F4EA5C5D5A

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4FE2309F-1A46-4574-BA81-66A9804CAED1

EDIT:
Passenger side has full tank including in that measurement. So it sits almost a half inch lower on that side.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I took my Jeep for my last free oil change and tire rotation (five quarts and five-tire rotation even with my non-stock tires & wheels).

I walked around while waiting and saw this beauty:
9C328493-9750-4CD7-9B96-966C639C000A-X3.jpg

:bandit:
B3720D38-F66D-492F-8FC1-CEC6A7574C77-X3.jpg

The sticker had a ”Built for…” name on it. I wonder if they changed their mind.