What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I ordered these wheels. They’re odd, but will fit my theme. Plus I don’t like flashy stuff, and these are some of the most minimalistic wheels I could find, aside
974CAAE4-CF27-4F75-9668-9919BE4AB1A6.jpeg
from steelies.
I saw these today in black on a gladiator, and loved the look!

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
I havent had an issue on my 2019 JLUR, but would like to switch out the aluminum steering box for the steel one. The last time I was at the stealership, I heard them whispering about the mods. They ended up not warrantying a simple rear wheel bearing seal. Argh.. I dread bringing it in for this TBS and picked a steel one for around $300. I ended up selling it as I may go with the PSC JL kit.
The TSB for the steering gear specifically says lifts are ok as long as the jeep still aligns to factory specs. I know that can come down to dealer discretion but it's at least something.

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice! Are those Road Armor Stealth fenders?
Yeah .. bought then last year when road armor had a 50 percent off sale.. wait 6-7 months for them to ship and when I finally got then and the hardware wasn’t included and took 1 more months to get.. Good thing I wasn’t in a rush.

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Yeah .. bought then last year when road armor had a 50 percent off sale.. wait 6-7 months for them to ship and when I finally got then and the hardware wasn’t included and took 1 more months to get.. Good thing I wasn’t in a rush.
Wow that's crazy they didn't put the hardware in the box. Were they expecting you to crazy glue them on lol? Looks like it was worth the wait though. I really like the look of those front fenders.

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
I saw these today in black on a gladiator, and loved the look!
I can’t wait. I was torn between these and some of the Black Rhino series. They have some really cool, plain tactical looking wheels.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Sounds like my experience, except they gave me attitude and poor communication getting the rest of the hardware to me. We ordered front and rear bumpers for both my Jeep and stepfather’s Ram 2500. His bumpers look to be better quality then my. My bumpers have weld slag powdered coated over and tons of tooling marks… Was an overall disappointing experience for the money paid.

Something like missing hardware should be immediately sent out with priority and communicated with a ETA. Anything less, is a failure in my eyes.

Last edited:

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
Installed the YAKIMA - JayLow, J-Style Fold Down Rooftop Kayak Carrier, fits the Expedition One rack great.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2668

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0434
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0438
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0439

Finished up installing some small cosmetic pieces here and there:
Molle bags from eBay for back of chairs
Various red/black accessory mats from eBay
Premium key lock covers from Threedom
Phone/drink holder and Yellow Wrangler Letter Inserts from Amazon

The Yellow Wrangler letter inserts are my first move towards changing my Hydro Blue Wrangler into a Hydro Blue / HellaYella combination. I haven't seen it done before, I'm a little uneasy, but I'm going to give it a whirl and see what happens.

ChiJL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting-Gray JLR
Now that the weather is getting better in Chicagoland, I have been pretty busy with some smaller projects.
1) I couldn't find a replacement emblem I liked for the trail rated OEM. I ended up hand painting the red parts purple to match my theme. I hope it holds up to the elements.
2) Added the Spidershade. You don't have to drop the windshield. Just undo the bolts and tilt it slightly. I wouldn't stress if that is a concern when you are considering a shade. It makes very little noise at 50mph. Just be sure to strap down the rear seatbelts.
3) Bolt hood lock. Needed for parking overnight away from home.
4)Final picture shows my painted tow hooks. Now I just have the red outline on the side Jeeps. I might keep them for a while. Also my smoked side marker lights added to the Quake smoked turn signals.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? emblem

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? spidershade

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? bolt

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tow hooks

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Quick 2.5” RC spacer lift I had laying around and my 37’s mounted.

2CFD539E-AE33-4693-8FE2-01477F7C84BE.jpeg

5B05290A-47F3-4004-9C10-5D0CDFDEA521.jpeg

0C9B7DD4-DFD7-4CA2-9CB0-6CA4F0AF6F32.jpeg

68866AAA-E6CD-4A42-B94F-F271CD11507A.jpeg

RCSDJeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 3.6L
Installed the Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions RubiGrid Universal Phone Holder today. Took the Jeep on about a 50 mile trip today including some light off-roading. The RubiGrid held my phone and GoPro in place solid as a rock. So far a great product!

20220319_121402.jpg

20220319_121414.jpg