Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - Sting Gray
Had a fun day with my JL today;

Added the sill guards on all doors, installed the chrome fuel door, replaced the front dash speakers, installed the all weather mats in the front and back, and then took her to the beach to take some photos! Here's my day with my new JL!

IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1677.jpg
IMG_1671.jpg
IMG_1674.jpg

mcclain

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU - White
Got my side rails on, I have spent many nights in my JK, decided it was time to make a run down to the beach and spend the night in Betty White tonight, (sounds like a plot to a movie I watched once) So this is going to be my first beach night in the back of the JL. It is getting to be that time of year where everyday is a reminder of why I fell in love with driving a jeep in the first place.

beachjeep.jpg

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Which type did you get? Pro?
It’s not my post, but that’s what was in the picture. The pro version includes the padding around the handle and the small pouch that you can use for a pen, knife, magazine, flashlight, or whatever. I order 2 pair on Amazon on Saturday and they arrived today.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sorry-just saw this. Yes-I got the Brip PRO with the Color Upgrade for the red handles.
Ordering these soon. Does the red handle actually match the red interior for the Jeep?

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR - Ocean Blue (picked up 4/17/18!)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Finally received my JCR crusader front bumper, nice fit and finish and the winch fit perfect. The hardest part was running the power cables to the battery. I took off the grill and air intake. Just made it easier. Made my own rear hatch LED camping light. I'm so happy with this extra light, right where it's needed. Thanks to whoever came up with the idea. Used power from the 12volt plug. The switch fit in the existing channel.
@DickZip Hey man, looking great. I love your build. I've been looking for something to mounts some accessories on the tailgate. What straps did you use? Did you take the panel off to feed the straps through? Thanks brother! That hatch light is pretty sweet too. Keep the photos coming.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
As we’re welcoming our new baby today (scheduled c-section), I installed the new baby’s car seat in the back last night :)

24F9DB1E-47CE-4A46-87C4-1EC35388B768.jpeg
Congratulations on the soon to be born bouncing baby. Congratulations on the Jeep Wrangler as well.

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
@DickZip Hey man, looking great. I love your build. I've been looking for something to mounts some accessories on the tailgate. What straps did you use? Did you take the panel off to feed the straps through? Thanks brother! That hatch light is pretty sweet too. Keep the photos coming.
Yep, used two sided Velcro from homedepot. Took off the panel and laid out the tools. It's super ridged.

Last edited: