Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
I needed the fainting couch after clicking Buy Now for my own set of the flush mount lights, and that was at $340 using the pre-buy discount in Nov 2021. Frankly, I probably wouldn't go in for four C-notes, either.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1646686158664

Let me know when you're done with the couch, okay? I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some of those shiny Oracle bits for myself!

RyCan3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I finally pulled the trigger and bought a soft top for my 2020 Wrangler. I will sell the hardtop. I went back and forth for like 6 months on what to do. Hoping I don’t regret the switch.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Willys
With Paul's identification of what they are, I did a quick look on Ebay. This guy has a pair for sale at $280.99 brand new. There is another listing for $156.99, which I thought was awe

With Paul's identification of what they are, I did a quick look on Ebay. This guy has a pair for sale at $280.99 brand new. There is another listing for $156.99, which I thought was awesome until I looked at the small print and it said it was for a single light.

KC HiLiTES 300 4 Inch Round LZR LED Light Spot Driving Accessory System, 2 Pack | eBay

There are other offers on Ebay as well, but looks like you have to buy a lot more of them. Hope this helps!
Just wanted to let you know I got them on today. Exactly what I was looking for! Hopefully it's not against the rules to post a Gladiator, but there's a lot more activity on this side of the forum!
dmTpQHA.jpg

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Simplified a suspension piece by swapping out the Metcloak stabilizer bracket for the Synergy trackbar bolt. Cleaner.

WARNING: if you own the MC bracket, continually check the tightness or go this route. I didnt and it was loose when i removed it, which explained the play in my steering. MUCH better now.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7411.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7412.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7414.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7413.JPG

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Simplified a suspension piece by swapping out the Metcloak stabilizer bracket for the Synergy trackbar bolt. Cleaner.

WARNING: if you own the MC bracket, continually check the tightness or go this route. I didnt and it was loose when i removed it, which explained the play in my steering. MUCH better now.
IMG_7411.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7414.JPG
IMG_7413.JPG
Looks good bro, sitting more level now as well. Did Synergy finally stop including the button head bolt, or did you swap it out on your own, if so, smart move.

I had to drill and EZ out my button head when I switched SS. Found a hex head that fit in my junk drawer, just had to cut it to length.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Hi,

Could you post the part number

Regards,
Jim
FYI - you can also get the dash in blue stitching. I just ordered the 4XE stuff to compliment the Hydro blue. The red Rubicon dash clashes too much. Anxious to see how it all turns out. I found a leather steering for $100 with white stitching that I will so a fabric marker to match.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
FYI - you can also get the dash in blue stitching. I just ordered the 4XE stuff to compliment the Hydro blue. The red Rubicon dash clashes too much. Anxious to see how it all turns out. I found a leather steering for $100 with white stitching that I will so a fabric marker to match.
Hi,

That's a idea, wonder if they sell the leather cluster pieces with the blue, either way waiting on seeing it in person, worst case paint them but who knows kind of reminds me of mid 60's cars and the weird color combo's so might grow on me.

Hey post the part numbers in case anyone is interested

Regards,
Jim

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good bro, sitting more level now as well. Did Synergy finally stop including the button head bolt, or did you swap it out on your own, if so, smart move.

I had to drill and EZ out my button head when I switched SS. Found a hex head that fit in my junk drawer, just had to cut it to length.
Thanks! Synergy still includes the button-head, but i read your thread and took some pointers ;) Just replaced it with a 8-1.25x16mm (Home Depot), a spare washer and some blue locktite. I thought my steering play was coming from the Griffin attenuator, but it was ultimately the MC stabilizer bracket. 2 bolts on that thing is 2 places to come loose. This seems like a more simplistic/less risky design. Back to normal steering (for the time being!)

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

iddpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So having some thoughts about summer...typically I install the hardtop and use the ac (here in FL), the time for the top off is winter...! Decided that I needed a quicker way to remove/install the hardtop bolts for those quick cool-off days, so purchased a set of GPCA Tie-Down Anchor Pro. Great quality, big time saver and allows me to use the Tie-Downs to secure additional items.

GPCA1.jpeg

GPCA2.png

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Sooooo.....Kind of rednecky. I am heading out this week to the glade top trail and wanted to take my chainsaw as there were a lot of storms and tornadoes this past week. I had a few choices to make. Buy an electric chainsaw? Naw. Already have a really nice Stihl. Buy an over the spare rack. Naw. More than I want to spend for an occasional use item. Obviously my gas saw IN the jeep was out. With the back up camera the trasharoo is now a no go.

It just so happens I had an old frame pack in the basement that hasn't seen the light of day in 15 years. The shoulder harness is attached and adjustable via a molle type system. A 10,000 lbs strap fits perfectly thorough the molle channel and BINGO!! A chainsaw bag.

IMG_1174.JPG