What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Choose Smurf as the color for the Mopar beadlock wheel trim rings and the LOD Signature side step cosmetic panels.

ronstar

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, 2021 2dr JL 80th Ann
Took the back seat out. Ordered a Weathertech cargo liner. Waiting until Monday to drive to the Weathertech store to pick it up. It's supposed to snow Monday.

dr.dirty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ecodiesel Sport
Were you able to refit the tail light, to determine if there was enough clearance for its bracket with the air pump sitting in the tail light recess?
The taillight does fit with it test fitted in there. Ill have to make up a bracket on the plasma table to mount it but all should be good, Ideally I want to mount it under the brake booster for ease of wiring to the aux switches. I mainly wanted to see if it was gonna fit at all. I mounted a VIAIR in my daughters jk in the tailight cavity years ago and it works perfect.

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a cabin and air filter from mymoparparts.com

68301863AA Cabin Air Filter $14.90
68257030AA Air Filter $18.20

Subtotal: $33.10
Estimated Shipping: Free
Total: $33.10

Cheapest I found it. Kinda seems to good to be true...
Nice. Best I was able to find was AllMoparParts for the same two filters at $41.03 delivered.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a cabin and air filter from mymoparparts.com

68301863AA Cabin Air Filter $14.90
68257030AA Air Filter $18.20

Subtotal: $33.10
Estimated Shipping: Free
Total: $33.10

Cheapest I found it. Kinda seems to good to be true...
Thanks, I just got same deal……👍

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Do you mean the air dam? It's there for fuel mileage. Most just yank it.

As for the back of the bumper, there are a few threads on using plastic to cover it and I'm pretty sure there is a company making the pieces as well. You'll have to search the forum though.
ok, and thank you, just double checking, my first jeep, so I'm learning and not much confidence yet. Saving my pennies for new winch type bumper so this doesn't need to last forever.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
ok, and thank you, just double checking, my first jeep, so I'm learning and not much confidence yet. Saving my pennies for new winch type bumper so this doesn't need to last forever.
Not a problem! That's what this forum is for.
Little hint, if you google "whatever you're searching for +JLWranglerforum" the Google results are a lot better than the search engine on the forum. Although they updated it, the Google method is still the quickest.

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Not a problem! That's what this forum is for.
Little hint, if you google "whatever you're searching for +JLWranglerforum" the Google results are a lot better than the search engine on the forum. Although they updated it, the Google method is still the quickest.
I know a good bit of my questions are repeats, however, after reading hundreds of answers, yall tweak and twerk the answers trying to be thorough and that thread gets hard for me not to miss things, so I start subject over for the benefit of the current thinking, appreciate the patience and help.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I painted my inserts Ocean Blue to match the Jeep and then swapped them to a Granite Crystal Metallic grille. Whadayathink?

I also have the OEM gloss black grille and I also need to repaint my satin black grille. I could always swap the blue inserts to one of those grills if the granite crystal doesn’t feel right…. Or swap my dark grey Rubi inserts into the granite crystal grey grille - Decisions… Decisions!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2231
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2231
I think the gray looks very good. Can't quite tell without seeing in person if there is a clash between that shade of gray and the bumper/trim plastic nearby, but at first glance it looks pretty nice! That's a look I haven't seen before on an Ocean Blue Wrangler. I personally would not go with the gloss black, but as always it is what you are happy with!

bmwbutch

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Installed a Hotheads Headliner for the Sky One Touch top. Installed as instructed in about 25 minutes. Included the liner for the removable rear quarter windows.
This site just cost me money, again. Why do I come here. Will have to say it will be nice if it keeps the upper part warm on these days in the 20's. From he pictures it will improve to looks.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
This site just cost me money, again. Why do I come here. Will have to say it will be nice if it keeps the upper part warm on these days in the 20's. From he pictures it will improve to looks.
For me, it helps with both temps and sound, plus it completely finishes out the look of the inside of the cabin. Much, much better. I did a before and after decibel test before and after adding, doing my best to drive in the exact same conditions at the same speed during the test. For me, it dropped the noise by around 9 decibels. That was pretty significant in my book, and I anecdotally could confirm it by not having to turn the radio up as loud to hear at the same level. As an aside, I also got the optional Sound Assassin Strips with the headliners to further reduce vibration. Regardless, definitely worth the cost to add this to my Jeep.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Installed Steersmarts, tie-rod, draglink, and steering stabilzer, and already had their track-bar. I also installed the Dynatrack HD balljoints, and Teraflex sway bar disconnects. The tie-rod was really hard to torque, but finally got it.

Very happy! No more death wobble and sloppy steering, everything is rock solid. I can't wait to go back to the North Georgia mountains to try it out.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20220121_211940605