What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

dr.dirty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ecodiesel Sport
Today I added an AFE dry filter and K&N cabin filters.

_nc_ohc=r56bxtk_uugAX9mOT_j&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

X_BjkI3&tn=WkeHN31AUoauR0PI&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

I also started looking for a place to hard mount my VIAIR. I have a few more places before I settle on where to mount it. There is plenty room to mount it behind the driver tailight.

_nc_ohc=CI5mVbYfSO4AX9jTScl&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I also started looking for a place to hard mount my VIAIR. I have a few more places before I settle on where to mount it. There is plenty room to mount it behind the driver tailight.

Good hiding spot. Is it safe to run it in that orientation? (ie, not sitting on its feet)

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Installed a Hotheads Headliner for the Sky One Touch top. Installed as instructed in about 25 minutes. Included the liner for the removable rear quarter windows.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Today I added an AFE dry filter and K&N cabin filters.

_nc_ohc=r56bxtk_uugAX9mOT_j&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

X_BjkI3&tn=WkeHN31AUoauR0PI&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Keep us updated on this project for that Viair!

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
I removed the cowl that goes between the bumper and the fender, also the OEM debris shield under bumper, as it needs to come off to get the cowls off. So I have 2 questions, what are yall using to cover the back of the bumper as the foglight harness is now exposed. Also, does that plastic OEM brush guard do any real good...as in, should I put that back now that cowls are removed...any thoughts on either please?

roaddawg

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I have a giant dog that doesn’t fit in the back seat so we deleted it today and I built a platform just waiting on carpet and she’ll be done
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220120_140848
Your rear seats didn't fold flush with the cargo bed? If the dog needs more room than that, are you sure it isn't a mini horse or something you got?

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I removed the cowl that goes between the bumper and the fender, also the OEM debris shield under bumper, as it needs to come off to get the cowls off. So I have 2 questions, what are yall using to cover the back of the bumper as the foglight harness is now exposed. Also, does that plastic OEM brush guard do any real good...as in, should I put that back now that cowls are removed...any thoughts on either please?
Do you mean the air dam? It's there for fuel mileage. Most just yank it.

As for the back of the bumper, there are a few threads on using plastic to cover it and I'm pretty sure there is a company making the pieces as well. You'll have to search the forum though.

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
Your rear seats didn't fold flush with the cargo bed? If the dog needs more room than that, are you sure it isn't a mini horse or something you got?
The seats sat up a little too high. This route gives her just enough space.
she’s actually pretty close to the size of one.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? EE8819BB-FF57-46C8-8415-4EEB6B067179

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
2 options
1 - new bumper
2 - leave I exposed. It’ll be fine.
Also the air dam that you took off or the skid plate I’m a little confused. Can you post a picture of it.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Were you able to refit the tail light, to determine if there was enough clearance for its bracket with the air pump sitting in the tail light recess?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Easy to install? Happy with them? The side of my Jeep is filthy just from the road spray.
Yes and yes. Though they are not a removable design (I mean, yeah you can remove them, but it's a process, no quick release type of thing), so they likely could get in the way/get damaged by obstacles during off-roading. For what I do, I don't think it will be a problem. But if I had them on there before going to the Jeep Adventure Academy back in October, I'm pretty sure they'd be messed up pretty bad (if not gone) from some of the areas they took us through.