What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Installed Katzkins that the wife got me for xmas with seat heaters and the new flush mount LED Tailights.

Still have a few wrinkles to work out but im fine with a self install.

_nc_ohc=RrMfBNeExewAX9qDJ9a&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=oXjPQospJSIAX8XzFGP&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

X80_Dho&tn=WkeHN31AUoauR0PI&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=ZEjNSbs6zagAX88AJpP&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg
Sweet!! Looks so good!!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I installed airbags in the rear coils. It was fun to see the rear jump up so quickly when I added air.

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
I installed airbags in the rear coils. It was fun to see the rear jump up so quickly when I added air.
what bags did you use and how are you controlling them? Was it a kit? Kinda tired of people highbeaming me every time I got a trailer on lol

Last edited:

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
I put the Banks idash gauge in. Plugs into the obd2 port. Nice little unit, so many points you can monitor and pretty easy setup. Haven’t even opened the manual and found the Ecodiesel listed in the settings, changed colors, and added the points I want to watch. I don’t use the dash vents too much so I’m not gonna miss it really. It’s plugged just upstream so the gauge doesn’t get too hot. I just cut my circle in the first layer of the vent diffuser, then removed the other 2 but left the pivot points on the side so I can still move the gauge if I want, left it so it’s up and down. Took maybe an hour if that. Nice little Wednesday.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 54646C3D-9E18-4836-9E29-E590ED653E96

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
what bags did you use and how are you controlling them? Was it a kit? Kinda tired of people highbeaming me every time I got a trailer on lol
AirLift. It was a kit, which is nice to not have to piece together the little parts. I have OBA, so just a second in the twin arb got them over recommended pressure.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My Oracle Flush LED's came today....so this is a what will I be doing to my Jeep JL

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 54646C3D-9E18-4836-9E29-E590ED653E96

Dr Dirty....was the overall install and swap out of the blind spot sensors straight forward? Does the BSM work as well as it did stock?
Thx
I’d really like to see a review of how well the blind spot sensors work with these.

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Stared at it, just picked it up Monday. Someone hit me in my JK, and totaled it. This is the replacement.

And... also about to pull the trigger on 67D 55 rail, and oracles for up front.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220104_144227
Hey at least you get to skip the “Will 35’s fit stock?” question! Congrats!

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Stared at it, just picked it up Monday. Someone hit me in my JK, and totaled it. This is the replacement.

And... also about to pull the trigger on 67D 55 rail, and oracles for up front.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220104_144227
Does it fit into your garage? Looks close 😬

psucanary

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
AirLift. It was a kit, which is nice to not have to piece together the little parts. I have OBA, so just a second in the twin arb got them over recommended pressure.
Hope they work out great for you! I plan to add before spring, just to assist with the sag I get when fully loaded down (beach/camping trips). I figured for the price, def worth the try. Best of luck and thanks for sharing!

Vitom

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Just picked my Jeep up before Christmas.. First time Wrangler owner.. had multiple Cherokees in the past.. Nothing like a Wrangler so far!

A few things I have done to make me happy.. :)

Bartact paracord grab handles
Jeep fuel door
Rydonair 13" flexible antenna
WeatherTech Cargo Liner
Smittybilt SRC Side Armor

Waiting on floor mts, LED Headlights, Foglights and Tail Lights from the dealer

Vito

20211227_222249790_iOS.jpg

20211227_220827314_iOS.jpg

20211228_175858366_iOS.jpg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I installed flush LED tail lights. They tested correct for function prior to being secured to the vehicle.

The job took just over an hour. I work slowly and carefully, and had to fill in a few gaps that the low-calorie instruction sheet omitted.

The lights look good. Hopefully they provide a long and reliable service life.

(The bright sun and my builder-grade Android conspired to make the Firecracker Red look like Tuscadero. Ugh. :LOL: )

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220106_135020

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Did you have to take off the bumper to install these lights?
not at all. It’s extremely easy. Would be the same as getting completely naked to poop. Sure, some people do it, but why?! 😂

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I installed flush LED tail lights. They tested correct for function prior to being secured to the vehicle.

The job took just over an hour. I work slowly and carefully, and had to fill in a few gaps that the low-calorie instruction sheet omitted.

The lights look good. Hopefully they provide a long and reliable service life.

(The bright sun and my builder-grade Android conspired to make the Firecracker Red look like Tuscadero. Ugh. :LOL: )

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6641-b
How are they working out so far? I still need to install mine.....but.....there is another thread on here about these lights and seems people are having some issues with them throwing codes about tail lights/turn signals being out despite light apparently functioning "normal".

Have you experienced any problems?

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...le-led-tail-lights-for-jeep-wrangler-jl.77056

Seem's that Oracle aware and working on a solution.....or apparently can fix with a Tazer or JScan