First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
12A45E11-72DB-4581-B95B-BA82E81169AD.jpeg
F4135833-5F31-40D3-99CE-9B96FC0BB24E.jpeg
Added the Oracle heated LED headlights a couple of days ago (lens are dirty now due to road deicer). Seem as good as the factory LEDs. Also added the Oracle Pre-Runner lights.
Can you post a photo of your cutoff on those headlights, mine look funny, but i did a poor job leveling them because i wasnt really on level ground

paffemt

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
12A45E11-72DB-4581-B95B-BA82E81169AD.jpeg
F4135833-5F31-40D3-99CE-9B96FC0BB24E.jpeg
Added the Oracle heated LED headlights a couple of days ago (lens are dirty now due to road deicer). Seem as good as the factory LEDs. Also added the Oracle Pre-Runner lights.
I have the OEM LED Headlights. Are these plug and play or is it designed to replace the Halogen lights?

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD Firecracker Red
I have the OEM LED Headlights. Are these plug and play or is it designed to replace the Halogen lights?
The headlights are plug and play. The DRL rings are wired separately. I wired them to the cigarette lighter fuse and they turn on whenever the ignition is on. It was an easy install. Just under 30 minutes.

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD Firecracker Red
I will take pictures when dark. Iā€™m in the same boat as you with uneven ground. It appears I have the passenger side a little higher than the driverā€™s side. The height seems about right. Iā€™m driving it to work tomorrow. Iā€™ll see how many people flash me. I donā€™t expect anyone to do that, but you never know. Another note, the driverā€™s side is difficult to adjust for me. I have the diesel and the air filter box blocks the access. I have to remove the headlight to have access to the adjustment screw.

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Replaced the rear stock track bar with an adjustable Synergy Rear Track Bar and re-centered my axle. It was 1/4in off using the Synery bracket (which I left on).

Installed a new Dometic 55IM Fridge to replace an aging 8yr old one, and cut a new sleeping mattress to fit in the empty platform space.

I also fashioned a sliding headrest for the platform allowing 6ft sleeping space (it hides underneath the platform on passenger side) and re-did the under platform storage up front.

Now to take her on a few trips in the Carolinas and VA :)

20220101_150113.jpg
That's a great set up. Nice job.

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Simple little mod, but highly recommended if you have the factory AUX switches, Badge Glow Aux Board, quick and easy install and makes landing your Aux items so much easier than having to hardwire to the factory whip. Highly recommended. Only improvement I would suggest on this was some sort of a cover over the "hot" terminals. Think it would probably be easy work for a 3d printer wizard, but also doesn't seem to too much of an issue as is.

IMG_3099.jpg

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I hosed everything down with FluidFilm. It's supposed to go from 70Ā°F to 20Ā°F and 7" of snow overnight. I don't want this thing rusting out before I finish 22 years of payments, so I did what I could think of to try to extend its service life.

Tomorrow, I'm totally going up the mountain to see if I can get stuck in the mud snow. We'll see what these Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3s are made of, and if they suck in the slick stuff, maybe I will finally get to use my winch for something.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I hosed everything down with FluidFilm. It's supposed to go from 70Ā°F to 20Ā°F and 7" of snow overnight. I don't want this thing rusting out before I finish 22 years of payments, so I did what I could think of to try to extend its service life.

Tomorrow, I'm totally going up the mountain to see if I can get stuck in the mud snow. We'll see what these Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3s are made of, and if they suck in the slick stuff, maybe I will finally get to use my winch for something.
Nice to know Iā€™m not the only one who chose to do the 22 year plan. 1 year down, only 21 years left. Woohoo, itā€™s almost mine. :LOL:

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
New Adams Front Driveshaft Yoke...
Installed the new 'machined for clearance' front driveshaft yoke that Adams sent me last week (way too busy last week to install) and happy to say it fits perfectly! The original one was extremely close to the transfer case shift lever at the transfer case when in 2-wheel drive, however this would only be an issue if you have a non-FAD axle. (I have the UD44) Adams took one of their forged yokes and machined it for additional clearance, again only an issue in 2-wheel drive on some JL's with a front axle that is non-FAD.

Thanks Adams!
Plenty of clearance now. The part that looks close below is only due to perspective view-the round shift rod and link is way above the yoke.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3443.JPG

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Nice to know Iā€™m not the only one who chose to do the 22 year plan. 1 year down, only 21 years left. Woohoo, itā€™s almost mine. :LOL:
It only ends up costing $232,000 when you pay it off. It's not a bad deal, huh? Hey, it was that, or no Jeep.

The sad thing is I actually paid off the 84-month loan on my truck, and I was payment free for exactly two whole months before I got right back on the merry-go-round with this Jeep. I am not the poster child for financial responsibility, I fear. "But I can refinance it later," I told myself. Suuuure I will.

The drinks are packed, the windows are cleaned, the drone is in the back, and I'm getting ready to head up the mountain. So far, the mud tires, even though they are supposed to be worthless in cold stuff, are acting like there is nothing on the road at all.

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Installed one of my Christmas presents....Taking a little to get accustomed to something being there with a minimal amount of obstruction of view. My only real complaint is that because of the design of the iPhone 12 with the buttons on the side, have to position the phone with at least 1/2 of it above the top of the grasping side plates (at least the on/off button and volume/ringer up/down button) otherwise they will stay compressed/depressed and phone screen either stays on or the ringer volume gets turned all the way down.

Install was simple and good quality workmanship.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Image 1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Image 2

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
They are Jeeps, does any of us EVER really stop paying for themā€¦ šŸ˜œ

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Changed all three wipers.... yesterday started with rain, turned to ice, snow and more ice....I wrecked the rubber on the wipers trying to scrape the ice of the windshield.... my bad šŸ‘ŽšŸ™„

Gunzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Installed one of my Christmas presents....Taking a little to get accustomed to something being there with a minimal amount of obstruction of view. My only real complaint is that because of the design of the iPhone 12 with the buttons on the side, have to position the phone with at least 1/2 of it above the top of the grasping side plates (at least the on/off button and volume/ringer up/down button) otherwise they will stay compressed/depressed and phone screen either stays on or the ringer volume gets turned all the way down.

Install was simple and good quality workmanship.
I have this same iPhone holder (and same iPhone12). I find I like to rotate the clasp so that the phone is horizontal instead of vertical. You might try that for less issue with the buttons and less obstruction of your view. It also makes it less likely that I'll try to use it when I'm not supposed to.