What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Cleaned up my backup camera lens and put a dime-sized piece of clear bra I had extra over it so the salt and acids back there won't give the camera a cataract.

fresh air 1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Hotheads Headliner for Sky Touch top, really sweet should come from factory like this! Also installed Flag decals on rear windows. And daughter wanted to make a wreath out of rear tire.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Snapchat-1497383884
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20211120_162909224

Attachments

qnsnocibur

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon pending
The concave look on wranglers 👌🏼
I’m in Westchester, I used to live in Astoria so knew about thecustomshop. Dedona in Yonkers is solid too but waitlist to get an appointment.
Ended up trying out TireWarehouse in Elmsford and it worked out well
Thanks!! Will check them out

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
They wont take them back? What other company is there

After having the Adams balanced I should not have any issues with it. As for the yoke I am just going to buy a Dana 1350 yoke that comes with the Dana Aftermarket 1350 front shaft and toss the Adams yoke.
As for others: Dana Aftermarket, Tom Woods and I'm sure some good smaller custom shops.

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
I'd often heard about how fragile the Sun Visors were in these vehicles. So, I ran across these visor clips that should keep it from falling down. Figured I'd do some preventative maintenance so, I purchased a set on got them installed today.

Now, whether they will really work as advertised or not has yet to be seen, but, hopefully they'll work and keep the visor secured.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 595F6C19-4B3B-408D-AFA1-9182A8CACAD1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 595F6C19-4B3B-408D-AFA1-9182A8CACAD1

Based on how my visors have broken, I am not sure exactly how this would prevent that from happening again... Does it just keep the arm from flexing? I guess that would make sense if that is what it is doing. Thanks!

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
The concave look on wranglers 👌🏼
I’m in Westchester, I used to live in Astoria so knew about thecustomshop. Dedona in Yonkers is solid too but waitlist to get an appointment.
Ended up trying out TireWarehouse in Elmsford and it worked out well
DeDona is where I had some work done on my Jeep and I am extremely satisfied with the professionalism and the quality of work they did. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone.

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Finally installed my Apollo pro’s. The aux switches sure make the process easy and clean.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 639F9C90-A93F-46A6-81AA-1A348CB501AA
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 639F9C90-A93F-46A6-81AA-1A348CB501AA
I Installed mine not too long ago. Got a really good deal on them. They really don’t serve a purpose as far as light output, compared to the factory LED”s. But aesthetically, they Look great!

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I Installed mine not too long ago. Got a really good deal on them. They really don’t serve a purpose as far as light output, compared to the factory LED”s. But aesthetically, they Look great!
I pulled these from my 2020 Sport when it was totaled. Mine are the flood beam and they were far superior to the sport halogens. I was going to upgrade to some slimlites but I will probably just rock these for now.